What's new

Well the 4:20 party has started

G

Today is my last day of fun, i leave tomorrow. Still have lots of coffee shop samples and Dreamweaver bud left. What to do? Smoke all day.
Peace
MOD

G

Whish I could be there with you guys, I went to Amsterdam at the end of march, Ill be there for next years 420 and im planing a one month stay in amtserdam this october.

G

well its finally 4/20 were in the shop for the wake n bake
lots of nice weed and bubble hash smells wafting around in here
so far its been a blast and it looks like today is going to get even better

party time
OP

G

oldpink said:
well its finally 4/20 were in the shop for the wake n bake
lots of nice weed and bubble hash smells wafting around in here
so far its been a blast and it looks like today is going to get even better

party time
OP

just how many people can you fit in that tiny shop man?

G

guest123

my mate here starts at 5.10 am ,says he cant wait for 420 .. hehehe , hope u guys are having a blast ...

Dr. D

Veteran
A blast indeed some fine herb going around in here..the Hindu Kush from 30 year old clone that Reeferman has is some good shit...now i wishing id just gone with him and Jah for some kick ass ice cream..peace

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey ya folks, this dude is back home in front of my screen with a spliff of my WW and a mug of coffee next to me. 4 20 was totaly awsome wish i was still there. next time i'll plan for a week, 4 days was just too short and intense lol. not that i mind the intense part hehe. i'll do a 420 thread soon, have pics of loads of different buds.

all the best to you guys that are still partying there.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Oh yeah that 30 year old HinduKush clone made some amazing bud. i think that was one of the strongest indicas at the 420. although MOD's Dreamweaver was some damn fine bindi bud too. as a mater of fact i saved a sample to enjoy before bed in the hotes of Mod's dream weaver and it knocked me out, i drifted off without getting under the covers and without turning the tv off which is very unusual for me. more 420 news later.....peace

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Hell yes that was probably the best holiday I have ever had. It was great to finally meet all the nice people I have met on here. Kinda sucks because now that Im back here I have to smoke this shit weed. Amsterdam has spoiled me in the worst way. I had a blast meeting everyone and chilling and smoking. Cant wait to get back...I already miss the place and the people. Thanks again for being such great hosts. Nol thank you for your hospitality in your shop, I loved the charras hash and the Sticky Fingers bud. I smoked more weed of quality in this week than i did all of last year, when are we doing it again? :joint:

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
420 pics

420 pics

Well here it is the top secret IC420 group shot from 4:20 at hunter's bar

Upon closer inspection we all looked rather similar to this.

or this....

:wave:

Last edited:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
still smilling

still smilling

:laughing:

Thats how i remember it looking TF....especially after all the fine smokeables on offer.
Im sttill coming down after such a great time, where's the countdown for next year? I cant wait.
Peace

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey truecannabliss mate, i see you made it back, lol. man it was really great spending time together. many thanks for all that fine bubble you kept passing me. i don't know how many hits of bubble i passed around in the bong. my second to last bong hit before i left amsterdam was your 120 u combo mix. next year i'll know to bring quite a bit more of my bubble along. also wanted to thank you for the prawn and cocktail crisps you brought me. i really appreciate it. already ate 2 packets while still in amsterdam lol. but the rest made it back with me and will be savoured lol.

peace out mate

gaius

Last edited:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was so great spending time with you Gaius......so many fine times and smokes, loved your white widow bud and bubble, was a real treat to try them and also to share my own too........i found giving out my bubble a buzz of its own, the more people smoked the happier i got....im still enjoying a couple of bars of choclate i got off of you and TF so thanks for those too.
I shall be seeing you and all the other attendees around the forums....counting down till next year and getting my bubble even tastier and more potent.
Peace

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Whew, back home and I have a fever, was awesome to see all you, I'll be back later now must check the plants...:wave: