What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Well old stoners, how long have you been smoking and what got you started?

G

ahh cocaine. i was quite involved with that evil drug for several years. i thought i was getting all that sex because i was handsome. lol

my best pick up line ever worked on a nurse. i told her i had 2 ounces of peruvian flake under my couch. she fucked me for months.

the good and bad old days. :)

redbone

Very Evil Drug:

I never had to buy it because I was married to an importer. This was before the Colombians became involved in the business and most of the importers and users were middle class.

I played around for years and could take it or leave it and then for some reason I acquired a wicked "Jones".

The fact that I didn't have to pay for it and had access to as much as I wanted made it really bad.

To this day, (20 years later) if some body gives me a "bump" at a party or I'm in the Islands and it's around (really good shit there) that Jones comes back and it takes me a few days to my mind off of it.

Fucked up shit!

Last edited:
G

fatboyfromOG said:
my best pick up line ever worked on a nurse. i told her i had 2 ounces of peruvian flake under my couch. she fucked me for months.

Always on the couch with 1 hand underneath it, right? :bigeye: :muahaha:

G

....friend of mine died from an od with coke valumes and alcohol around the time i discovered it .....that stopped me instantly from ever wanting more .....he was 24 ...rip tony .........

Ahh, cocaine, very dangerous stuff that!!! Spent many years and a small fortune on that shit. After a long spell with coke, alcohol, tranquilizers etc, I ended up in rehab, 3 times!!! Became a regular rehab junkie!!! Even got chucked out once when I sent my gardener to get me a bottle of vodka. :woohoo: I reckon I'm lucky to still be around. Wow River, not nice to find something like that!!! Yeah Redbone, I wouldn't dare get into coke again, serious weakness there!!!

Back in 72 when I first started with my sister, I was 14yrs old, we used to get excellent Durban Poisons, Swazis, Malawi, Transkei, Pondoland etc...Used to buy our grass wrapped in newspaper parcels, and in original packs of pencils from Durban, and cobs from Malawi. Many good times!!! :headbange

Restarted last year after a geographic and a break of more than 15 years. I got some excellent skunk, and smoked this with my wife. This was her first smoke. It was amazing, we watched Scary Movie and had an unforgettable laugh!!! We do manage to get prime Greek sativa, and have had many good times and a much more relaxed lifestyle since, cool!!! :D

Not happy having to rely on someone else, I decided to try a small grow. Just finished my first grow under about 400W of CFL's, and will now install a 400W HPS and reveg and clone 2 phenos of White Widow, a Durban Poison and a Cretan sativa which is very nice indeed. Will also try a few plants outdoors in my garden.

One thing that I can say is that in the past 6 months, I have discovered a great new hobby, astonished myself with extraordinary skills and knowledge developed, made a bunch of excellent friends, and found a whole society of great people. Cool!!! :wave:

:smoweed:

G

i too was in the all the "free" cocaine you could snort club. it was ridiculous for a few years. keeping a plateful under the couch was great. never far away but nicely out of site.

i was fine until some idiot cooked some and we smoked it. god damn that is the most addictive thing i have ever done. excellent high, horribly addicting. odd how that works eh? :)

i can't even watch a movie with coke in it without getting the willies. i'm sorry river. i had a few minor ODs with the coke. very scary. not enough to get me to stop of course. young, stupid and invincible.

happydog, i'm glad you and your lady have discovered the joys of growing. when you can average 4 grows a year indoors, you will soon be a grow pro.

Last edited:
i never liked alcohol, i said no to mj at the beginning. after i started smoking, i got into lsd. i loved tripping, i got into speed for a couple years, horrible shit. the thought of sniffing shit up my nose never turned me on, never did. so for 30+ years, only ganja and tabac, stopped smoking tabac 7 years ago. only ganja in my body, no blood, just ganja running through my veins..

Last edited:
G

happycabbyman said:
so for 30+ years, only ganja and tabac, stopped smoking tabac 7 years ago. only ganja in my body, no blood, just ganja running through my veins..

Good for ya on the tobacco give-up, hcm, that is 1 tough quit. I quit drinking 7 yrs ago after a 25 yr binge basically. But that wasn't too bad. I also quit cigs in 94 for 4 yrs & not 1 day went by when I would've loved to have puffed 1.
Finally at a friend's funeral, I bummed a smoke & the flavor was unbelievable!! I loved it & have been smoking again ever since that funeral in 98. :badday:

Hiya Fatboy, crack also became the biggest problem for me. I used to miss business meetings, and spent many hours mooching around in hardcore neighbourhoods looking for new dealers and testing grades. Lucky I didn't get shot or ripped off. It got to the point where breakfast was 2 valium washed down with scotch and a couple of rocks to get me almost normal for work. Also get the heebies when I see coke in movies.

Can't see myself doing 4 grows a year, only on my second grow now, so we'll see when I get into the swing of things. Certainly many species I want to taste.

Yeah Zoltron, tobacco still the most difficult to give up. Good one on giving up Happycabby!!

redbone

Yeah, Z: I'm really feelin' 'ya about that ciggie thing. I haven't smoked since I left Arizona but if anybody asks me if I smoke I always say, "No, but I'll have one of yours." I'm glad they're so expensive now because I'm less inclined to bumm and people are less inclined to offer.

Happy, Crack is one vice I had the sense not to acquire. I was turned on to smoking once or twice and it was so fucking good to me that I went out of my way not to learn how to cook or where to buy any of the pipes and shit.

Y'all had the plate under the couch. I had mine in one of those little ziplock things or a film container. Used to toot off a gold fingernail I wore on my pinkie finger. The 80's, eh?

Last edited:
G

Hi peoples.I'm 51 and started smoking herb in 1966(forty years this year,woohoooooooo,lol). First time that I smoked it was some michoacon and I got stoned as hell. I don't have any vices left but weed, I don't do hard drugs anymore and I gave up booze and cigs last feb. I did have a major coke monkey in the early 90's but i kicked that bitch to the curb.

billy bob

What got me started; I started in 1978 my brother in law and I were stationed in tx and he and the guys that he was running with liked to smoke alot.didnt take long and I was right in there along with them . They always had a bag. I really like to use a bong. Got stationed to the uk and I was introduced to a guy that liked to smoke hash,did that for awhile didnt care for it. got stationed in az grew my own from bag seed. I managed to make a killer bong from 6 inch pvc pipe ,stainless steel and had a solid brass bowl made in a sheet metal shop Man it was killer Now for the rest of the story: then I got hitched. havent been able to smoke since You know ... kids a house cars and of course the job. lately my attitude is going back to smoking think I will try a little guriella growing in the spring.

G

I started sometime around 1971 (memory problem!), spicy green seeded Mexican brick, got us all kinds of fucked up.

G

i was an old lady when i started smokeing weed ...16 ...but i wanted to ever since they showed us a film about people wanting to jump out windows when they smoked grass and how dangerouse it was at school when i was 14.....hey looked like fun to me ....when i was 16 i had a friend who lived with her hippy brother and his girlfriend ....they smoked me up and it was great fun .....laughed our asses off .... no one jumped out any windows ...imagine that .... :chin:

G

river said:
no one jumped out any windows ...imagine that .... :chin:

Art Linkletter's daughter...of course that was an LSD thing, and there were some other factors, nothing at all to do with maryjane...but truth was never a big factor in the WOD, from day one.

Another incident twisted around to fit an agenda...

G

Anyone remember the film made by Sonny & Cher that was an anti-marijuana propaganda movie? They were showing that in my HS in 1970 & you could go to the school library [big Chicago HS -- 5,600 students] & watch the thing in a little room. We used to get all kinds of ripped & then go laugh at Sonny & Cher being hypocrites.
Plus I do remember Art Linkletter's daughter tripping-out & was it jumping out a window or something similar? Big news back then. "Kids take the darndest drugs"... :chin: :pointlaug :joint: :wave:

G

zoltron said:
Plus I do remember Art Linkletter's daughter tripping-out & was it jumping out a window or something similar?

Out a window; tried to fly. Sad deal.

Latest posts

Latest posts