What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome to the Jungle - Hmong's Green Hell

Hmong

Veteran
well, I finally found to religion :joint:

picture.php

Hmong

Veteran
l grew white russian a few months ago it was very nice :)

i still have a few weeks before i even start to flush :(

White Russian is always nice, It yields well even under the worst conditions (heat, RAs)
this bush is my absolute masterpiece so far in coco, for me everything seems perfect so far, not even red stems.
originally it was some root aphid sick plant i decided not to flower in my last run and veg instead the whole time. :biggrin:

don't worry bro time will come sooner than you might guess.
just do your thing ;)

nice Avatar btw.

Rosa X fd 54

after the flush finally some purple is showing up.

picture.php

Have you considered hanging camouflage netting around your grow to add to the jungle atmosphere? :canabis:

Very nice grow diary Hmong, good luck with your preservation projects, thanks for sharing.

:thank you:

Hmong

Veteran
Have you considered hanging camouflage netting around your grow to add to the jungle atmosphere?
haha what a great idea, it reminds me that i actually have one somewhere^^

I plan on getting some reptiles and spider terrariums now for my living room.
all the insect shell leftovers (chitine) are a great soil amendment and i love all kind of critters. As a child i always was in the wild catching animals, mostly snakes and lizzards. I lost that interrest on some point, fuck modern life.

Hmong

Veteran
I played a round a bit with my camera settings.It's always funny to see how different the plant appear before my eyes and on picture

this is how I see them (MH light unfiltered)

picture.php

on pic with filtered MH

picture.php

outside the box

picture.php
picture.php

i don't now what setting I should keep? tell me what you like best plz and which appers the realest to you

Hmong

Veteran
yeah I'd say too. It's hard to find the correct lightning every time, most of the time i end up with with too mush flash. expecially for catching the purple I have my difficulties so far.
it's just a bit of work to put them outside and move into a decent light position^^
but so far I hope the quality satifies the need :)

Hmong

Veteran
Good times, man :)

I'll just continue this report, like it hasn't been 8 years since...

not much Thai in the report unfortunately, cant remember why I didnt post the pics back then, or where? cant find em atm

short recap: the Thai grow was successful, 6 made it to flowering, unfortunately all female, they went 19 weeks, my dude back then had flowered the saved cuttings, so I lost the pure genetics. To save some of it, I did an open pollination with a PCK male, at week 10 or so. I ended up with thousands of F1 seeds. This is the result:

Hmong Hilltribe x Pakistan Chitral Kush F1

green "lemon haze" pheno, 15 weeks
HHxPCK#2 (2).JPG

HHxPCK#2 (3).JPG

HHxPCK#1.jpg

purple "berry" pheno, 15 weeks 6ft cut
HHxPCK#3.JPG

we back, Breaking Bad!

IMAG3296 - Kopie.jpg

Last edited:

goingrey

Good times, man :)

I'll just continue this report, like it hasn't been 8 years since...

not much Thai in the report unfortunately, cant remember why I didnt post the pics back then, or where? cant find em atm

short recap: the Thai grow was successful, 6 made it to flowering, unfortunately all female, they went 19 weeks, my dude back then had flowered the save cuttings, so I lost the pure genetics. To save some of it, I did an open pollination with a PCK male, at week 10 or so. I ended up with thousands of F1 seeds. This is the result:

Hmong Hilltribe x Pakistan Chitral Kush F1

green "lemon haze" pheno, 15 weeks
View attachment 18724037
View attachment 18724039
View attachment 18724040

purple "berry" pheno, 15 weeks 6ft cut
View attachment 18724038

we back, Breaking Bad!

View attachment 18724036

Looks great! Are these old pics or have you been growing it for 8 years?

Hmong

Veteran
Started to do repros of my oldest stock, this year. Gonna turn over every strain I got in the vault, for fresh seeds and saving genetics.
first batches will be the oldest, 9-10y in my fridge.

PCK '13 repro, 3 days today
25'er batch, first showing, looking like a good rate. Already crackig after 24hrs soak.

20220619_202423.jpg

20220619_225725.jpg

MI_21062022_195638.jpg

MI_21062022_195720.jpg

Last edited: