What's new

Welcome to the isle of Misfits

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Somebody came through the neighborhood taking a baseball bat to mailboxes last night...got mine! Gonna have to replace it ....

I remember as a kid I did that....karma just caught up.....ha ha. At least mine is still functional....

Oil needs changing in my truck as well... all these responsibilities ....... I just wanta grow pot!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Somebody came through the neighborhood taking a baseball bat to mailboxes last night...got mine! Gonna have to replace it ....

I remember as a kid I did that....karma just caught up.....ha ha. At least mine is still functional....

Oil needs changing in my truck as well... all these responsibilities ....... I just wanta grow pot!
What goes around - comes around - lol

BubbasPlace

What is up with the mailbox thing? We used to do that, we even made mailbox mashing clubs.

I have no idea why we did that. I do remember that at the time, it was "hilarious" but I have no idea of why!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
My favorite was throwing pop bottles at speed limit signs. One would drive and the other would hang out the passengers side window and throw a bottle at the sign. Boom.....I got pretty good at it.

The stupid destructive things we did as kids. Thinking back I wish I could slap myself.

i was able to straighten my mailbox out enough to keep it functioning for now. You can't really tell it had been hit.....must have been a glancing blow. My neighbor two doors down wasn't so lucky.

iu