What's new

Welcome to the Dr's surgery........c'mon in

Dr. D

Veteran
thanks Mr GreenJeans il hit em with the double strength tonight to finish em off..there will be too much bud to spray em soon...dont be deceived by the pics that Dank plant is nearly twice the size of the Shit plant..its hard to tell in the pic...il do side by side pics soon....and il get some shots of the Dank roots they are boomin too..as below so above..oh and i have good head space bout eight foot but im gonna bend them tall bitches right down...better get my 8k x G13 down i need some INDICA... :joint:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
I didn't spray the buds last half of flower, but I did spray the soil surface with the neem mix once a week or so. Sticky traps showed a few here and there, but nothing big.

Yup, so hard to make size compariosns from pics - that Dankouver sounds like a special girl. Lookin forward to the pics.

Hmm - that g13 -gonna bend her into a upside down U? :yoinks:

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey MGJ i still got mites gonna have to spray m again but they budin up now so il have to keep a sharp eye on em
Hey true il get some pics of the Marocs tomorrow...they lookin nice :rasta:
i found out the G13bx's are indeed the g13 x haze i need t bend em over just gotta find some of the super size pipe cleaners which iv seen Ms.G using and will be perfect for the job....more updates to come...and heres a pic of the Dankouver roots in the bubbler

:moon:

Dr. D

Veteran
Thanks Leeroy i love the roots u get with the bubbler buckets
its a beautiful day here today so i thought i was about time to update with some pics of the greenhouse plants the Marocs are startin to flower up nicely

these are all shots from thhe two biggest Marocs...i got a slight nute def in one of em but shud have that under control soon i think she just needs feeding more so il boost it up

that is the RUM x Skunk#1 on the left and the other two are the Marocs

this is the RUM x Skunk#1 i dont think she will start flowering for another couple of weeks she just keeps gettin bigger...il try and get some shots of the pre-flowers they have green pistils the same colour as the plant very strange iv never seen that before...more updates to come the indoor plants are lookin nice so ildate some bud pics etc...peace all enjoy the pics :rasta:

G

** they have green pistils the same colour as the plant very strange iv never seen that before...**

That is wierd 0_o

NIce pics man :joint:

Dr. D

Veteran
Day 36 flower

Day 36 flower

Hey Leeroy thanks mate :joint:
the Shit and Dankouver are lookin sweet...the Dank is goin great in the bubbler

this one isnt a great yielder but i see how she goes...this is the one i named the sour tangerine pheno..thats wot the cured bud smells like she also likes to branch out alot more so that the other phenos she hasnt been topped at all........here some snaps of the G13 x haze

been having a bit of a nute problem the Shit is ok but these just seem to want feedin mope and more...

they stretched alot as u can see so the tops of the main buds were above the light and the leaves wen tlike this il see if they perk up now i have moved the light up...any comments good and bad are welcome... :moon:

Dr. D

Veteran
lmao...completly forgot about the Shit plant

i think she is lackin on yield a bit due to being the furthest away from the light and being swamped by the Dankouver

iv moved her up now so she is getting more light so shud improve but i have notied reduced yield with topped Shit plants i think she does better wen she is left alone il have to so an experiment...later

G

lo dr
lookin good there.
that dankouver is one nice tasting plant it stood out when we met. :yummy:
maybe i'll hustle 4 a cut 1 day :joint:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking absolutley beautiful ... gotta love such a healthy looking garden :)

Dr. D

Veteran
Gr33nz thanks for stoppin by :joint:
Babbabud thanks mate i try my best :D
i have a new addition to the garden iv just potted four seedlings....G13 x Skunk#1 from Mr Nice...they are gonna be killer i cant wait :yoinks: ....well im goin to check on the 250 grow tonight so will have some pics of those later they were lookin last time i looked which was friday...now im worried thinkin about it lol...anyway heres a few pics from my four Marocs that are flowering they are starting to fatten up some

this one has more elongated buds than the others i think she will go for longer too shes not as crystally as the others either

this one is coming along nice now i got this nute def half sorted
this is one of the smaller ones lookin frosty

i love this pic it really shows up the trichs

the smell is quite unique...like a mild spice with a sweet exotic aroma maybe like mild indian spices getting more and more fragrant evryday i go into the greenhouse...more updates tomorrow with more bud pics...laters

rangers

its so much going on here..we just know to smoke and drink bhang...i ust be your student Dr D.
Om shanti

J

James-Bong

You Lucky Greenhouse Growin S.O.B.!!!!!!! Many that Greenhouse looks sweet, along with your plants. Ill burn one with you anyday. Sending Props and Good Karma your way.... Keep It up.

jb

Mary Mary

Wow, this could be called the never ending garden. I will definitely be around. Thanks for sharing.

All the best,
Mary

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey all

Hey all

rangers anytime mate just pm me and i will help u best i can with ur growing
JB thanks man..maybe one day we will get the chance to smoke up :sasmokin:
Mary thanks stop by any time
Hey LIME thanks for stoppin by :joint:
heres afew pics of a the g13skunk

got a mutant in there too :yoinks: not much else happening at the mo il get some new pics up soon comin near harvest time for the Shit
this is a small maroc early in flower

and a Maroc further into flower :wave:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really interested as to how the Maroc will taste, got some maroc x afghan seeds to be done.......all in good time.
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts