What's new

Welcome to the 36th Chamber

C

CTSV

how do you get the water into the middle part?

I'm not sure how it gets there. LOL! I filled the top perc up and then hit it and it kind of flows down in there. Then you refill the top perc again.

loco81

still looking good! tried to get my lady a cts today and she refused and wants a charger i am trying to talk out of it lol

C

CTSV

Well, I have so much going on right now, that I have not started anything new.

I have some Bubba Gum, Sunshine #2, Hashmaster, Mirre, Karma Jack, Four Play, and some Sour Diesel x Mississippi Mud sexing. After I see how those turn out, I am going to start both the C99 and the A11 x C99. Also going to start some Grindhouse Prophet and Mob Boss.

Great song!

W

WhoMan

Im so late to all of these dope ass grows going on. Very nice in this thread CTSV. You have lots of room:) And some beautuful plants growing. WM

C

CTSV

LETS GET BUSY!
picture.php

picture.php

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Beautiful man... Nice seeds dude.. All sound like some headbangers.. Beautiful gals up there too.. I smoked an Afro last night too man, have you tried the game yet?.. Pretty fun actually..Badass music too. Keep up the good work man.

C

CTSV

Man...You know I bought that the day it came out. Also got the Second Season.

Beat the game in a little less than two weeks. Really fun game, especially whe you learn all the combos.

Thanks for stopping by Prof!

HindukushMaster

that prophet and mobb boss are gonna be sooooooooooooooooooooooooo funky, ctsv stop crushin dudes! that attic is always look really clean cut man, props on the no mess setup...i could never keep it that clean k+

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Overwhelming assortment of shit you got going on brother. CJ looks amazing. Keeping you sword sharp.

loco81

man i wiahed i had some of those!! just got a couple og kush seeds myself so we will see what they bring