What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome To Our Latest Cannabis Seeds Breeder - Pure Instinto! Promo & Giveaway!

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Welcome To Our Latest Cannabis Seeds Breeder - Pure Instinto! Promo & Giveaway!.jpg

Hey there, Team Vaulters of IC Mag!

Introducing Pure Instinto, a renowned top breeder with exceptional genetics, to our catalog! Celebrate with our promo and giveaway.

Buy any 5-pack of Pure Instinto feminized seeds, and get 2 FREE Spooky OG seeds!

Share your Pure Instinto experience or what caught your eye in the comment section below for a chance to win a 5-pack of Spooky OG Fem Seeds! There is a prize waiting for you and a Vault t-shirt!

Check the link for a discount code and more chances to win prizes!

Thank you for being part of Team Vault!

NCJeff

View attachment 18856082

Introducing Pure Instinto, a renowned top breeder with exceptional genetics, to our catalog! Celebrate with our promo and giveaway.

Buy any 5-pack of Pure Instinto feminized seeds, and get 2 FREE Spooky OG seeds!

Share your Pure Instinto experience or what caught your eye in the comment section below for a chance to win a 5-pack of Spooky OG Fem Seeds! There is a prize waiting for you and a Vault t-shirt!

That Spooky OG and Apple OG have my attention ,thanks 4 the chance

CanEhDiana

View attachment 18856082

Pure Instinto's Watermelon Zkittlez' colors caught my eye and its name caught the full and undivided attention of my tastebuds! Is it easy to grow?

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I did the same thing on my win and have not heard back. They are probably just backed up. Between what they sell and what they give away in all these contests, they must stay pretty busy. LOL

Thanks again to The Vault and congrats again to Potato. :)

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Hi Guys,

Sorry the delay, we have been swamped and some holidays in between but I am back on this now and will update people today / Monday

some packages have gone already and the rest will be going out today.

Latest posts

Latest posts