What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome to icmag!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So stoked to have you here!

Everyone, LRW have done more extensive field work and preservation then anyone i have personally heard of.

Not only is this work important for education but a big value to growers for a trustworthy source from open deserts to hidden plateaus in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Chain of custody and record keeping is everything, and these guys are the af-pak plug. I'm really hoping at some point some northern Indian landraces become available.

LRW arent just brokers but the actual collectors on site with indigenous farmers and their crops. Single source origin selections (SSOS) are the key to purity.

Here is his kandahar black #3 selection from 2022. (Please feel free to move my gilget hopar valley into your new sub forum here)

Landrace Warden

Vendor
So stoked to have you here!

Everyone, LRW have done more extensive field work and preservation then anyone i have personally heard of.

Not only is this work important for education but a big value to growers for a trustworthy source from open deserts to hidden plateaus in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Chain of custody and record keeping is everything, and these guys are the af-pak plug. I'm really hoping at some point some northern Indian landraces become available.

LRW arent just brokers but the actual collectors on site with indigenous farmers and their crops. Single source origin selections (SSOS) are the key to purity.

Here is his kandahar black #3 selection from 2022. (Please feel free to move my gilget hopar valley into your new sub forum here)

Thank you, I appreciate the warm welcome.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
What i have is a cross that went through med man with the kandahar. Go to the warden's site you will see the exact descriptions of his gear.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just for the sake of making it easier for everyone.

Please ask @exploziv to move my kandahar black hopar valley gilget thread from "landrace" sub forum to landrace warden subforum.

Both you guys have full permission to do so 😀

Here is the link to make it easier for everyone:
Thanks ex. You are the best!

Here is the link again just in case.

Really appreciate you my guy

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've grown more landrace himilayans then any other kind. I'm more into sativas now but those 2 were a must

Lrw not only really easy to talk to but he literally is in field all year long visiting hidden spots most people are not welcome

Contrary to ghs education anf preservation are their platform. Not profit and ruining I digenous plants

Latest posts

Latest posts