What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome GrindHouse!!

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
YES!
verry cool to see youll be part of the SB/SB collection of fine breeders man!

Myself and the HTC crew wish you a most successful future!, you definetly have the means and the will!

Peace, bub

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
yes i am intersted too. will the rest of us outside of cali be able to taste the flavor? please tell us more. im here waiting(patiently)

.♠.

Very Nice!

Can't wait to get my hands on some of your Blue Sonja and Sour bubble beans!

Thank you for taking on the workload that comes along with supplying seed to those in need, and those who just want to smoke killer herb.

Heres to miles and miles of Homegrown Smiles!

Peace

B

Brother_Monk

Heh heh heh, good job bruudda! Nice to see ya have your own forum finally.

Cheers!

:ying:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Welcome! I love your work! I can not wait to grow some!

Now for the welcome dance.
:woohoo: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :woohoo:

kinger

Veteran
Welcome! I am glad I have some of your Blue Sonja's to test. I have seen on the boards that they are great.Cant wait to pop them.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
WoooHooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Git ir dun!!!!!!! Its about time brother and, Congrats steele... peace...

sack

big ups steele you know this is the news my ass has been waiting for- we got needs in the east to.... no just playing I know you all have been doing great out in cali, keep up the good work, in the meantime ill be waitin...

aligee

Veteran
Welcome grindhouse seeds thanks for spreadin a1 genetics! Hope to add yours to my collection soon ....