What's new

WELCOME BACK CSG DEAL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woolybear

Veteran
I have a question. If I order a pack of grateful casey,can I get a pack of connoisseur chem for free even though it's more expensive?

wtf.jpg

draztik

Veteran
Ok so here we go. As the title says. As a nice welcome back CSG bring you a new deal on their beans. Basically it is a buy two get the cheapest pack free. BUT PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BELOW:

SEEDBAY BUYERS

Buy any two packs of CSG beans. Then send in both order forms with the relevent payment. Remembering that it is the cheapest that is free.

SEEDBOUTIQUE BUYERS

Buy One pack and request the second in the comments area in the ordering process. Please list 5 strains in order of preference. Again remembering that it is the cheapest that you receive for free.

NOTE:

~Please add shipping as usual.

~If you buy feminised beans you can ONLY request a regular pack of beans as the free pack. Feminised packs will not be given as free packs.

~This offer is open while stock lasts or until one of the CSG guys tells me otherwise.

~I will post up a list of what stock we have to request from in the not to distant future so you have a clue as to what is available.

And finally a big thank you to the guys at CSG for this great deal.

:tiphat:WELCOME BACK GUYS:tiphat:
woolybear I don't see a reason for your post. You clearly didn't read the first post in this thread from clarence.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
old deal is over now

please read december promotion thread for details of new deal

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.