What's new

Weirdest Training Drill Ever: Feds Imagine Marijuana Growers Will Launch Terror Attac

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Edit:Before taking offense to the dirty hippy,or pot growing stoner comments, take note that I am one myself so I am allowed to say it.

For one, I can't say that it is a total waste of money, because they do need to think about and train for things like this. I am also pretty sure that the whole day was full of wise cracks and smart ass remarks about beating dirty hippies and such. Sure, a bunch of pot growing stoners are probably lowest on the list of people actually go out and do some thing like this, but that is more than likely why they chose to say that. They knew that someone would be upset by it, and why not go with the group of people that would rather sit down and talk about it than go out and blow something up. It's a simple case of covering their asses.

Yes, I agree--
Let's all go dump our dirty Bubble Hash water in the Lake!! [/Sarcasm] lol

whodair

Veteran
picture.php

Heard about this the other day...Some boys just can't grow up, I guess. I wonder how many high school graduates in South-Central could have gone and gotten an associates degree with that money.

Sadly, the only program that will assure you of a job when you get out these days is Criminal Justice.

Feds Planning for US Balkanization

Feds Planning for US Balkanization

Here's what this is all about folks. Believe it or not.

The US is being orchestrated for a Breakup, similar to the Soviet Union. The divide and conquer strategy is being used to tear us all apart. The eventual Balkanization of the US will be brought about when the people with no money, from a wrecked economy, but still owning guns, wake up and unite against the bankers who destroyed the nation, and grow hemp and cannabis en mass without regard to laws whatsoever.

This will ultimately lead to a standoff with the Feds where the Feds are left with no option but to arrest massive numbers of pot growers statewide. Left with half their comrades in jail, the only solution left will be to break them free by any means necessary.

The Feds know this scenario and are planning against it.

The government does not create urban terror drills and use NO BASIS for their actions!

In the past, Urban Terror Drills have been conducted to see whether or not soldiers would shoot against their own people in case of civil insurrection. These drills are all designed FOR A REASON, not because they have nothing better to spend their money on, or they have no creativity in terms of potential terror scenarios. They are doing this drill, because this is coming!

Space Case

Veteran
Pot growers are the most high-tech farmers in the world. The powers that be are trying to control our food supply, thus our farmers. Pot growers already have a natural contempt for authority, due to years of persecution under prohibition. We ARE the most dangerous group of Americans, as they see it in their eyes...

Iraganji

I believe that it is that we have the "alternative" commodity that can replace all of their major commodities in one fell swoop, were we "able/allowed" to commit to all cannabis is capable of.

That is the number one danger in their eyes. Trillions of dollars and millions of shareholders. There are many, many interests who would like to keep laundering the money "legally".

I think that this is really about training the public to believe that "we" are terrorists. Once they have that established, they can advance their war on us to a horrific degree.

Most of the feds/cops are sheeple. This is why I refer to them as clowns. They lack the capacity to see the big picture and draw their own conclusions. Until the day there is a mass awakening of the population including it's governmental workers and politicians, I'll keep enjoying the "pig" threads. ;)

trouble

Veteran
According to bureau spokesperson Sheri Harral, the drill took 18 months of planning and cost the bureau $500,000. The other emergency and law enforcement agencies that participated paid their own expenses.

This absurd story reminds me of the old cliche "It's fun to play Santa Claus when your spending other peoples money"

Just another prime example of the government's waste of the tax payers money.

The US Senate & House of Representatives are the two largest "Day Care Centers" in the world. And Washington DC is the only city in the world in which one can drive 10 miles in a straight-line and never leave the scene of the crime.

The spending habits of Congress could serve as a Field Manual on "The Art of Irresponsibility"

I wouldn't allow or trust one of those elected dumb bastards in Washington DC to walk my dogs.

:pirate:

Iraganji

The spending habits of Congress could serve as a Field Manual on "The Art of Irresponsibility"

Indeed and well said. I couldn't decide right away which of your last four sentences to quote, I liked them all. ;)