What's new

Weirdest thing you ever found in a "bought" bag of smoke

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
back in the day i was getting some pounds of bubba kush from some asian growers, and i was finding long strands of black hair in the Ps haha...nasty!!!

Bulldog11

Veteran
To the people that have found crazy things in there bags, you are either not telling the truth or you really need to find better herb.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
red fire brick for weight i guess .once we were goin to the EAGLES long run concert at the PHILLY SPECTRUM about 1982-83 there was 8 of us in a van rolling joints like crazy the ride took 5-6 hrs to get there and 1 of the chicks starts screaming about a huge dried up dead grasshopper in the 1/4 lb that i brought with us to puff.yhere was whole 1s all kinds of grasshopper parts ,so who knows how many legs and antenas we rolled up and puffed before she noticed .lol

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
dried snakes and whole grasshoppers?? that takes the cake. that must have been some straight BUSH WEED.

toxic_brue

Small pieces of gravel, grasshopper legs, wood chips, hair and yellow and white mold...all found in brickweed

it seems like hair and grasshopper pieces are the most common...and that guy that found the finger, tell us the story i'd like to hear it.

small pieces of gravel from the road.

Someone once told me about loading his bong up with some preground weed that had been sat in a tub for a while. After choking his guts up he looked into the bowl and saw one of his TOENAILS in it.

Grit weed is all over the UK.. for the US folk.. dont buy it.. it's deathly stuff. a good test is to roll a bud in your fingers lightly, then lick the fingers. try and bite down on anything that comes off.. if it's hard and gritty or powdery like a little bit of flour, walk away.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
wow the UK just sounds like a terrible place to live, gritty weed, no freedoms, cloudy skies, crappy food. one place i will NEVER visit!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

just found one of these bastards.......
9762.zoom.a.jpg

thought it was a sign from above to quit
tokin' & then realized I could eBay it.

For Sale:
one lord's prayer, hardly used, read only once, no reserve!

last chance as salvation lays just beyond your reach, bidding
generously on this cross will assure you a seat beside the
lord, snipe bidding on the other hand is the devils work and
will be dealt with accordingly (yes I will smite thee) so don't go
there girl/guy.......

i found a spider egg its was covered with shake so it look good like a nice bud then i cracked it open and was disgusted....

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
I bought a bag once, it looked good, smelled good. Got home and FOUND the strangest thing... it didn't get me high.

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

peices of charcoal an aluminum foil back when i used to buy lb's of mersh i'd see em everyonce in awhile...people trying to coope an extra 20$ on everything they touch ya know...az