What's new

Weird - Wacky - Funny News

Green Squall

Looks like it exploded because it's cheap chinese glass and it got too hot.I've heard of this with cheap bowls and pipes but they were rumors.I guess it's true.just another reason to support your local glass blower.at least it looks like glass to me.

It's the batteries too. If they aren't protected or if they're charged too long they can explode. My flashlight uses the same kind (18650) so I'm always super careful not to overcharge and to use batteries with protected circuits.

BudToaster

Veteran
it was a mod box with a coil he wound, incorrectly it seems ... 100+watts --- seeking the big clouds, i think.

he lost 7 teeth with the blast ... pulling bits of plastic and metal out of his mouth/skin.

shithawk420

Veteran
Wow.that's literally shrapnel.in hindsight it could have been worse but he still got it pretty bad.have you ever had a miscalculation like that with your vape budtoaster?

BudToaster

Veteran
no ... two things: the batteries are 36" away from my face when in use, and the computer controls the current flow - it is designed so this can not happen ... and i am using batteries that can put out 120 amps, or 720 watts in my configuration.

shithawk420

Veteran
I didn't mean to imply you had an accident like this guy,I just meant if you ever accidentally mixed wires up or something and it catching fire or something.sorry. thought about making a vape myself.

N

noyd666

EL CHAPPO ON THE WAY.
picture.php

Honestly im expecting him to just disappear to some paradise after the whole show goes down making him out to be the big bad scapegoat and everybody forgets who he is. I guess we'll see tho. Maybe he didnt hold up to his end of the deal and they're really going to jail him. Maybe they strung him along all along and now that they dont need him they're just throwing his ass away.

ozzieAI

Veteran
Police pulled over a van in regional Victoria and found five people laying in the back and 42 allegedly stolen chickens.
The group, who are reportedly animal activists, allegedly took the chooks from a poultry farm in Drouin in West Gippsland on Friday morning.
Police say they have interviewed the van driver and his passengers and they were released pending summons.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
man wading through was taken by a croc, not a place for a stroll.View Image

i've seen that low water bridge in the news before. literally every year, morons fishing from it are killed and eaten by salties. i love to fish more than anyone i have ever heard of, but i aint fucking stupid...the natives in Africa get their water from the same low spots along the river banks for literally generations. the crocodiles learn this & regularly eat the girls/women filling water jugs. instead of getting water from someplace different, they just shrug & say "it was her time..." a very fatalistic viewpoint which i do not share.

ozzieAI

Veteran
the madness spreads...

FIRST he took the White House and now it appears Donald Trump has conquered Sydney’s perfect summer skies, with the help of a local admirer.
A mystery fan of the freshly inaugurated US president has managed to get a skywriter to emblazon Trump’s name multiple times across what has otherwise been a spotless sky over Sydney this afternoon.

picture.php

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
the madness spreads...

FIRST he took the White House and now it appears Donald Trump has conquered Sydney’s perfect summer skies, with the help of a local admirer.
A mystery fan of the freshly inaugurated US president has managed to get a skywriter to emblazon Trump’s name multiple times across what has otherwise been a spotless sky over Sydney this afternoon.

View Image

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]yup, there are things more dangerous than saltwater crocs... :D [/FONT]