What's new

Weird thing that happened to you!

mdk ktm

And that's why welding sucks moose peckers......at least IMHO.

If it was my full time job, I would absolutely hate it. But I like to be diverse and do anything that is needed. That's the difference between being successful and being unemployed IMO.

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
strangest thing that ever happened to me was,
ok I am driving on typical sunny day and as I am coasting my vehicle dies, it's an automatic so there was no reason for it. I hit the break, threw it into neutral and started it up again.
About a block later a guy was cycling and I missed him by seconds, as if my vehicle did not stall then he would be toast right now.

werid or what?

crazybear

I was using a big cutting torch a few weeks ago, and on one piece I was cutting up a large drip of molten steel fell through a small hole in my jeans, and went down into my work boot and melted into my skin all the way down my ankle. I was screaming like a mofo, but I couldn't do anything about it, I was on a ladder with a big ass torch in my hand.

Man that's messed up! I know what you mean can't do anything until you get that torch shut off, don't need anything else messed up. Think about the cool scar you have now!
Scars just give you character & remind you've done some stupid shit sometimes!:plant grow::smoweed:

Strapped

Tick on the Dick

Tick on the Dick

I was about 13. I used to play in the woods a lot back then. I Look down when I'm peeing one day and a big ass dog tick is right under and attached to the mushroom tip. I was in the house and started yelling, "Oh Shit, Son of a Bitch!" My mom runs up to the door of the bathroom and is like, "What's wrong?" as she tries to muscle her way in. I'm bracing the door of the room (it wouldn't lock) with my back with my cock in one hand and a pair of tweezers in the other. I say, "I've got a tick." She says, "Do you need me to help?"

"NO!"

It hurt but I got it off, head and all. Would've sucked if it had gotten infected.