What's new

Weird hydroponics store worker comments...

Sunshineinabag

advice here ...products there

advice here ...products there

growshop sell supply
no sell advice

if go growshop for advice, is your problem

get advice from growshop, same advice from street doctor... never see you, not know you, still know answer
lmoa

agriculture, supply shop (fertilizer, pesticide, seeds) never advice grower, only sell supply.

go ask bank, what is best way to make money?
they say: of course, have loan with us

is easy
you pay for product, not for advice
is my brain think

this reminds me......is cap still making og biowar?

BuzzBob56

...i could sell him a bag of compost based medium that will more then keep them happy with a decent light thats not 1000.00, so when i see this person 5-10 yrs later they can realize my heart was inn the right place.

5-10 years? Nah... 5 months, when he walks back into your shop { all Stoner-Eyed } for big upgrades, after growing the best smoke of his life using the gear and supplies you provided! :pimp3:

X

xavier7995

I always let them come help and offer advice. They look so sad when I ask if they have Jack's and am just looking for cheap 1k bulbs.

Edit: shout out to my local HTG supply store, for a while they had a very nice and helpful dude. Last time I went some old hippy guy appeared to have just started and just sat smiling as I shot down suggested upgrades from a guy telling me how rad of a grower he was.

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
I honestly find most grow store employees do more harm than good when you go in there and YOU YOURSELF dont know what you want. There are a million and one ways to grow...but there job is to sell you expensive shit. Thats how they stay in business. The key to having a good grow store experience is knowing EXACTLY what you need when you go in. Even then theyll try and point you in a different direction but very few of them actually grow for a living.

Peace

TpM

superx

Veteran
Guy in my local shop asked me could I score him a half oz, this was after I had been back and forward to his shop making purchases, they weren't long open I was like a child in sweetie shop....

Latest posts

Latest posts