What's new

Weekend is here :D

zomg1

Plinking refers to informal target shooting done at non-traditional targets such as tin cans, glass bottles, and balloons filled with water.[1] The term is an onomatopoeia of the sound a bullet or other projectile makes when hitting a tin can, or other similar target, referring to the sharp, metallic sound, known as a "plink".

courtesy of wikipedia

H

h^2 O

do u mean "Plinko"? from price is right? Or panko...like the stuff you put on chicken...like tempura?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THANK GOODNESS ITS THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sending the kids to Nana and Papas this weekend. Plan on trying out some budder and chilling with the hubby. Should be good times!!! :woohoo:

Be safe & happy smokin!!! :joint:

Sounds awesome MrsP!!!!!! Hope its alll about relaxing and doing whatever :moon::yoinks: hahaha Have fun Lady!! :D

This is my favorite time of year. Harvest time. Plants hanging everywhere. Piles of weed everywhere. Smoking big fatties one after another. Listening to the Beastie Boys and Manu Chao. Taking shots of tincture and hash oil. Eating canna brownies, cake, and cookies. Watching Family Guy which is always better "on weed".

It's better than drinking till you puke and then rallying to do it again, then waking up in a church parking lot with a cop knocking on your car door and a passed out hooker in the back seat.

I'm just sayin'...

Hell ya to that Kola!!!!!!!! Me too, I also love this time of year, wait alllll year for it!! :woohoo:

JohnnyATL

Veteran
Smokin some Buddha and going to the ga aquarium. It's the biggest in the world so it should be legit.tmw I'm thinking ab going to see Matt Ryan and the falcons fuck up the bears!

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Laundry, grocery store, buy uniforms for kids, put brakes on truck, finish kitchen floor, clean bathroom, paperwork, trim, mix soil, clean growroom, hook up new light. All this crap amongst other forgotten bs. Good thing I'm smoking sativas.

desant

Veteran
Smurfs RULE, just like the people from the blue planet in my visions...

Weekend is here once again

Not doing anything tonight other than getting drunk

Tomoro going to look at this puppy, might buy it

in 2 weeks a buddy froom australia is flying to london, we gonna do a bunch of cities in UK, birmingham, swindon, Adam and London

Have a good one

desant

Veteran
Come on pot heads weekend is here once again

i had a brush with the law yesterday but i think it will turn out fine

A friend coming over NEXT weekend..... we going to do london and amsterdam

Tonight i am getting drunk (already) on some posh wine & remy martin (pic) which tastes like cheap wisky.. gonna smoke up in a min...

Latest posts

Latest posts