What's new

weedster's 09 outdoor adventures [2much pics :P]

weedster

tnx lasko :D ... this year i can say bj x dc was my favorit if u look in relation betwen time of flowering with greatness of plant ;)

bj x dc also suprised me ... nice colors, found little mold on her but nothing worth mention it and also nice smell :D

picture.php

picture.php

wau man!! nice colors and nice strain!!! :yes:

weedster

here is a other side branch of bj x dc ... :D and i realized the mold is attacking pure dc more then crosses with dc.

picture.php

weedster

update ... harvested 2 plants :D ....unfortunately 1 plant was half moldy :/ ... now i'm going to let the pictures to say more the 100 words :p

picture.php

gwsxcobxshit || my fav for out09 and still flowering, resistance against mold is very good and it got nice smell also :D

picture.php

picture.php

lasko mix ;D || harvested today, it's not so mold resistant but ok on other hand it's very crystal

picture.php

one motherplant || transplanted in early august

picture.php

others ||got to look which strain is it ... also harvested today 0 mold

picture.php

picture.php

and for end from other spot little one :D, but i love her to0 although she's small

picture.php

peace :joint:

weedster

crystal coated <3 :D :D

hashbuba one crystal coated bud is awaiting for you :p ... i hope i will see you before weed drought hehe ;)

weedster

The remaining plants were cutted today because of decay. SO they are drying right now :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Some of dryed buds:

picture.php

picture.php

AND with this i finished outdoor 09 ... now ... forward to the new outdoor 2010 adventures :p. I'm just waiting for test those nugs :D

peace :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts