What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WeedKrazy420's Nirvana K2 gro

ok.... I planted 4 K2 seeds in jiffys and so far 3 have sprouted :woohoo: .Hopefully one more will follow.. I am gonna plant a extra mystery mix seed just incase. I have a 250 watt box. Some might of seen my nirvana bubblicious gro a few months back. I will post pix in a few days of these as they just opened up and really aren't much to see yet. I kno this is a critical stage in there life tho as they could die off easier. I will keep a close eye and transplant in a few days. keep ya posted with pix throughout. hopefully we will see some nice nugs of K2 when this is all said and done. Wish me luck guys and gro on!!!

G

Hey man my seeds just braking soil at the moment. Have you grown the k2 before?
Good luck with the grow!
~neilspotshop

no I never tried it just bubblicious and I got 2 out of 3 fems ratio. it was great and if k2 is anything like it I will be happy. I tried rhino but screwd it but Have u grown k2 b4? what should I expect? I also planted 1 mystery mix bean just incase the 1 k2 doesn't sprout. I wanted 4 plants so i can hopefully get 2 gurls. but more is fine lol. I will post them pix a day or so.

G

No havent grown k2 interested to hear about it so will watch! shame about the rhino have grown that, ordered it again but got the widow ges they were out hehe.
Good luck with this grow will pull up a chair!

ok took the jiffies and planted them all in 2 gallon (if not more) pots. will post pix soon as they are just getting there first set of real leaves and starting on the second set. keep ya posted. so far the mystery hasn't popped and neither has the one k2 seed? i am still happy i have 3 tho. i will post pix tomorrow prolly

G

looking forward to the K2! I've never seen it. Haven't tried bubblicious either, though I've read good things and ordered a pack yesterday.

heres the 1st pix of my k2. sorry they are shitty pix.I will take better ones once they get bigger just was too lazy to pull um out of teh cab when there so small lol. enjoy! they seem to be getting bigger everyday. hopefully they grow to be huge females!!! keep ya posted guys.

me and my cousin was just about to toke my nirvana bubblicious and i decided to take a pic! here ya go. enjoy we are about to!!!

G

Bubblicious looks great, i don't have any bud left man you got me jealous. Hope that mystery mix is a heavy lady just waiting to grow!

ok so far my 3 k2s are looking good. they are 14 days old. 2 look indica one looks more sativa? the sativa is on its 1st 5th leaf and the 2 indicas are on there 3 point leafs. i gave them a half strength shot of nutes yesterday. i also have a myster mix seed. i planted it and its 7 or 8 days old. i think i might have overwaterd it since its in a diff pot. it is drooping but hopefully will perk up as it gets no water until it looks better and is very very dry. post pix in a few days since they are not much to look at yet.

Last edited:
ok my k2's are looking good. lil yellow at the bottom like all my other gros but i think its because it needed nutes so i nuted a week or so ago on day 14 and will again pretty soon. i will also nute the myster for a 1st time next watering. i used a light dose of nutes the first time with the k2's. the mystery mix plant is lookin 100 percent better and it not droopy anymore. i will post pix soon. i been really lazy on pix as they are small and crap. well i also ordered some mandala hashberry off seedbay today so i will mail in the morning and hopefully it will make it back to me so i can gro those next time around. keep u posted guys. i will post pix tommorow.

ok day 22 for the k2 and day 17 for the mystery seeds. i ferted the mystery today with the usual 4 drops of nutes just like my k2 got 8 days ago i had a small amount left over so i just put a lil in each k2 pot not even enough to cover soil and just gave them just water today. i will not nute anymore for at least 2 weeks now just good ol water. here is some pix. sorry its still in my cab when they get big i will take way better pix without the hps yellow glo. enjoy! as u can see the 1st pic is 2 k2's at the bottom and the mystery at the top. notice how much bigger my sativa looking k2 is? the others are all the same shorter size but this plant is way bigger! the next pic is the last k2 in the left corner. 3rd pic is of the myster mix i kinda overwatered but its 100 percent better lookin now and the last pic is of the sativa pheno k2!
what ya guys think? i will start LST when they get a lil bigger and i can get them to bend to the edge of the pot with my twisty ties lol. i can't wait!

just got confirnmation that my seedbay order was shipped! now its in the hands of god to make it here. i hope it makes it as i ordered the hashberry and requested for mods dreamweaver. wish me luck! my k2's are also looking good i am starting LST and the myetery looks good too and that is starting to lst also. will keep u posted and post more pix soon.

G

Hey man sounds good lst'ing as we speak! will wait for pic's:) The only hashberry seed i planted was a male but dam did he stink that really pure coffee smell i am sure we will both love that strain.
Good luck with your grow!
~neilspotshop

ok today i got my hashberry seeds!!!!! i got 15 mods god bud x dreamweaver as a freebie!! gotta love seedbay! thanks seedbay and mod! only took 10 business days to ship!!!! from me to them and them back to me!! speedy!!!
i also switched to flower today! i will post pix! my tall lanky k2 is really light green! almost yellow tint to it? what could be wrong with it? its screwed up!! i haven't gave it much nutes at all the either!even the new growth of it is??? i did the other day tho since i figured it might be undernuted butr the others are fine tho

Last edited:
i am gonna start to post more pix now that i switched to flower. hopefully i will have some sexy ladies to work with and show ya