What's new

Weed websites lead DEA officials to drug users

Jhhnn

Veteran
Meh. I have no expectation of privacy wrt the outside of a piece of mail, but rather the inside. Hell, several people had to look at it to get it to my home. Photograph it? Have a nice time.

Once it gets through customs, where it can be opened, the rest doesn't matter much, because they can't open it w/o a warrant. Until they start doing more than confiscating seeds & sending out forms, I'm not terribly concerned.

Big Brother isn't really Big Brother at all, certainly not in the US. It's more like a clan of jealous & egotistical brothers, sisters, cousins, nieces & nephews who hide more shit from each other than they share, and who are all going for the big & important bust. Marijuana seeds ain't it.

Seed packages are just a minor pain in the ass, interception a matter of keeping up appearances. There is no smokin' hotline between Customs, DEA, FBI, NSA, State & Local authorities that's going to light up over seeds, bringing massive heat to one's doorstep. They just want us to believe that there is.