What's new

Weed Wars: New show on Discovery

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Just to be clear.. we don't all live in Californication.. for us on the other coast, the time is 10:00 p.m... sorry if someone has already pointed this out.. good! now I get to watch Wheel of Fortune too!

mgk :tiphat:

Last edited:

woolybear

Veteran
So far this show is pretty slickly produced but I don't care about the main story, the legal trouble...

Show more weed growing in HD goddamit. I am confused; by the previews, the noob white guy who was mixing dirt either made good weed and/or the black dude made shitty weed, leading his momma to diss his weed and tell him to go to work slangin' burger

woolybear

Veteran
$1900/month in elec?

Sage n' sour kush,,, DAMMM AMAZING BUD WHOA... SMELL ALL THERE WHOAA

edit: 1 mil tax bill

20 mil year sales

profit: wait a month and save your wee dmoney and pay the tax. or ask for an extension

cool, cloning on TV!

fukndenny

How hasn't this show been uploaded online yet? I cant find it anywhere online.

?? anyone got a link? fukin impossible to find this.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
it's live right now for the first time, that's how...

GP73LPC

Veteran
it's on discovery again in 1 hour... check your local guide...

GP73LPC

Veteran
there were a few stoner moments, but overall i thought it was decent too...

G

guest8905

that black dude was lame

:yeahthats

other than that a well made show.

Sage and Sour top shelf for 38...??..."no it was 4 last time"...."ok well your the only guy getting 4 right now" lol that was classic tv for sure

Herborizer

Veteran
The sales associate guy struggles, I agree.

Steve's brother was a bit spacey and a little less professional then I would of hoped, but again Decent.

woolybear

Veteran
The sales associate guy struggles, I agree.

Steve's brother was a bit spacey and a little less professional then I would of hoped, but again Decent.

You mean the brother who looks like a cross of Stephen King and something else?

I think broheim has done some damage to his brain in the form of acid or too much shrooms

Backspace

Decent, yes.

But the media is gonna rip it apart with out of context sound bites and vid clips.

I really wish they had gone more in depth about the medical benefits. Hopefully the next episodes go in to the benefits of cannabis more.

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
To Me,the dude Andrew,giggling and just bein pretty weird about stuff doesnt help the cause when its supposed to be serious.Neither does the dude wearin a dress,thats just idiotic to me.But to lose a place like that would be a travesty,imo.People losing jobs,sick people losing a safe clean proffesional place to get there Meds?:moon:..Did the guy growin the Sage n Sour say that he has a monthly electric bill of $1900?Maybe i heard that wrong and he said rotation.How many freakin lights does he have goin?100-thousand watters?There sayin he grows the best weed in the world.Like to try that stuff,lmao.I always laugh when i hear things like people say a certain region has the best weed growers indoors,lol.We start with the same genetics,but because of where someone is growing it makes a difference?.Maybe oudoors,some places have an edge because of the climate,but indoors theres no advantage besides a growers mind and dedication and the genetics they work with.And that could be in bumfuck wherever.The Show is interesting imo.Hate that the Gov has a say in matters like this.Dont Tread on Me Mother F$cker...Keep on keepin on man.