What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

weed on craigs list??

Todd P

go to craigs list in "for sale" and type in prop 215 (BAY area) i cant believe all these people selling on this page pic prices and all. are these people serious? i cant believe how brave some people are. any thoughts??:yoinks::Bolt:

Saganist

It's not a setup. The majority of people selling on there are caregivers and will only sell to those that have cards.

djslife

Yeap, as the poster above said. I found a great patient with extra meds. These meds are above anything else i've had from most of the dispensaries in the bay. Aside from Purple Elephant.

-djslife

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
i have bought weed off of craigslist before. was decent and fair. again, police dont have time to chase down everybody who "might" have some weed.

I don't really see the problem with it granted it's more brazen on the Cali CL then here in CO but i still will do it. I don't advertise on CL but if someone posts that they are looking for help i will email them. As long as i check their paperwork before we discuss anything it's all completely legal.:2cents:

don't forget proposition Z... SF/Oakland herb is *the lowest* priority...

been on the corner smokin a bowl with another patient and they drove by, stopped at the stop sign we were next to windows down and all, gave us a nod and rolled on

Gm421

I have also hooked up with someone off craigslist. This was in Canada not California. The weed was garbage.

total waste of time and money
buyer beware

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
i used to do tons of business on craigslist, in the range of 10k-20k a year. never had one problem with any of the patients i met. one of my grow partners i meet on craigslist.
no one is really tripping on craigslist prop 215 sales, at least in the bay area. down south is another story, the cops are posing as buyers on craigslist and budtrader and busting alot of people for sales.

Todd P

i used to do tons of business on craigslist, in the range of 10k-20k a year. never had one problem with any of the patients i met. one of my grow partners i meet on craigslist.
no one is really tripping on craigslist prop 215 sales, at least in the bay area. down south is another story, the cops are posing as buyers on craigslist and budtrader and busting alot of people for sales.

wow really?... i guess its legal...this a great state we live in! im soooo stoked to see the changes! what about the craigs list flakes? do you go out to meet? im just curious. :joint:

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I've done it, verify cards of each other

GOT TO LOVE CALI!

What would a local cop bust you for?

Two med card carrying patients with herb?

Or better yet

if some cop contacted me for one of my prop 215 med listings (which I have done btw) and asked to buy from me I would ask for his med information to verify and if he couldn't provide id/med card then that is as far as it would go.

I understand the worry BUT I would worry more about street fuckers trying to contact and then jack you for your stuff.

THAT happens more than cops trying to entrap med carrying sellers

The cops used medicals to investigate a unpermited club here last year. But that was also involved in crossing states lines, mail, etc.

I would agree that jackers are a higher risk then anything. Meet in public places, or have someone tail you and make sure your safe. It will make it harder to jack you.

I have wondered more about clones sales especially. I would love to do that with my extras, it just seems so high risk regardless of paperwork.

Latest posts

Latest posts