What's new

Weed MD

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
There are some very serious players, working silently in this field, that are extremely far ahead of the curve. I'm really looking forward to their public 'coming out', the bar will be set, and at that point everyone will see the new level.

The loudest talkers are never the leaders; leaders lead by leading, and showing their mettle - not by talking. I say back it up with something substantial. All I hear so far from any LP or LP wannabe is BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

Self claimed industry leaders.
Self claimed research leaders.
I see NOTHING worth bragging about from any current LP company, or public figure in the industry.

Thus far, the MMPR is a joke.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think

- malcolm x
- martin luther king
- john lennon
- ghandi
- hitler
- j.f.k.
- n.w.a

just to name a few pioneers in their game. and extrememly successful at what they did. theei voices were heard far and wide and very very loud. so i dont think the above said statement correlates at all with the facts on this one, but who am i right?

med-man

Chimera

Veteran
i think

- malcolm x
- martin luther king
- john lennon
- ghandi
- hitler
- j.f.k.
- n.w.a

just to name a few pioneers in their game. and extrememly successful at what they did. theei voices were heard far and wide and very very loud. so i dont think the above said statement correlates at all with the facts on this one, but who am i right?

med-man

They issuing medical documents for foot in mouth disease now?

Chimera

Veteran
According to the NIH & NIDA there are over 400 chemicals in marijuana.

Health Canada is requiring LP's list the concentrations of only two of those chemical compounds.

So the question is medman, what's in YOUR medicine?

-Chimera

hey wrongillispei

did you know that 3 out of the 4 offers i got from lp's didnt know what a formal offer of emplyment was? lol or a business proposal for that matter.

this is business, the growing trophy quads is the easy part

med-man
Hey Med Man,

Your right, I know of three groups from here that applied for the liscense with NO actual business plan thought about let alone completed.....Yes there's a good chunk of change to be made, but still, business and market fundamentals will be an issue....not in the short term, but long term.....

The approach we've taken is that of a small company entering so as to not compound "mistakes" by having 180,000 sq ft.......

Anyway, that's why I'm not overly worried that we're still in the planning / application process.....most applicants just think that the money is easy and they can figure it out LATER.....how is that planning??

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey ron

ya i know. sounds the the b.c. lp rush 5 years ago. watched guys lose millions and millions in investments. they shoulda just paid me the very small fee i required, i guess people like things best when they sink their own ships :)

med-man

blastfrompast

Veteran
big news from med-man brand over the next week or 2.

i am shutting everyone down, thats the news. join me, or lose it all, thats my free financial
advice :)

med-man

U making it on HC's list? I got a relative who has been waiting for a more homegrown option.

Chimera

Veteran
Bananas are safe for human consumption, watermelons grown in China and fertilized with human waste products are "safe for human consumption". Your point?

Neither of these products meet any requirements or standards for pharmaceutical herbal medical products as pertaining to the MMPR, which I believe was the topic of that conversation on the other thread.

So what's in your medicine? Got CBG? Got THCV? Got CBDV? Got CBGV? CBC? Fenchol? Linalool? Terpinolene? What's in your medicine?

mojoman

hey mojo

its a sad shame in this day and age people have a tough time seperating confidence from arrogance. just saying

truth is, i gave up caring what others thought of me ages ago. maybe highschool. never been an issue for me. this has nothing to do with ego and everything to do with destiny.

i hope you realize "ego" means identity right? you best believe i know who i am, where i am going and what i am doing, with no exaggerated importance on the self, just TCB

from a psychological perspective, people will generally describe themselves whilst trying to do it for others. its know as projection.

my whole line up of product will be - the most awarded strains, nutes, systems and methods to come out of canada. do i really need to say much more? there is no other company like mine in the world. i wouldnt consider being proud of my baby having anything to do with egomania, sorry

med-man

mojo no trophy's...but my shit smokes the way I like

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bananas are safe for human consumption, watermelons grown in China and fertilized with human waste products are "safe for human consumption". Your point?

Neither of these products meet any requirements or standards for pharmaceutical herbal medical products as pertaining to the MMPR, which I believe was the topic of that conversation on the other thread.

So what's in your medicine? Got CBG? Got THCV? Got CBDV? Got CBGV? CBC? Fenchol? Linalool? Terpinolene? What's in your medicine?

heard of cosmic chi?

med-man