What's new

Weed in Pilsen

Fibber_Magees

Veteran
Hello,

I will be in Pilsen due to work for about a week. I live in germany and I am wondering if I should bring my own weed with me, or try to score some abroad. I have heard in prageue there are pubs where they smoke and also do sell some. Do you have that in Pilsen too?

Regards

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I can't help you with the weed scene there..It's been 15 years since I was in Pilsen...

However, if you enjoy good beer do not miss taking the tour at the Pilsner Urquell brewery...

It lasts 2 hours or so, with beer tastings as you tour..
After it's over, visit their restaurant/pub...

You can get a fantastic Czech meal there and drink Pilsner Urquell in half liter glasses and it will cost you very little..

Very well worth it!.... Have a great time!

PS. here's a pic of 2 Danes I met in the train station,,,we took the tour together..Here they're standing by an old lagering keg..

Attachments

• beer.jpg
    beer.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 48

A. Jones

Allthough scoring something over there shouldnt be much of a hassle, if i were you, i would just bring my own.

Fibber_Magees

Veteran
I can't help you with the weed scene there..It's been 15 years since I was in Pilsen...

However, if you enjoy good beer do not miss taking the tour at the Pilsner Urquell brewery...

It lasts 2 hours or so, with beer tastings as you tour..
After it's over, visit their restaurant/pub...

You can get a fantastic Czech meal there and drink Pilsner Urquell in half liter glasses and it will cost you very little..

Very well worth it!.... Have a great time!

PS. here's a pic of 2 Danes I met in the train station,,,we took the tour together..Here they're standing by an old lagering keg..

Hi, thanks for your recommendation. I of course will explore the beer culture and I am really looking forward to find the best tasting beer. Thank god that the alcohol is legal and they wont punish me if I take home a few bottles with me. That tour must have been a fun time. Love europe :dance013:

Allthough scoring something over there shouldnt be much of a hassle, if i were you, i would just bring my own.

Yeah in case I will have my own, but I would not say no if I find a nice offering if its worth it. Dont know about the weed quality and diversity in czech

Latest posts

Latest posts