What's new

Weed grows in NYC's Union Square Park

its too big? its too big to be a pot plant? WTF ARE THESE PPL SMOKING ( i guess not smoking, heheh). they are so fucking dumb though to think that. They obviously haven't seen some of you pros on ICMag.

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
6142010_bud2.jpg

6142010_bud.jpg

hell yes!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"5 fingered leaves" that tells me all i need to know about THEIR education, or total lack thereof. i have seen plants with everything from 3 fingered to 11 fingered leaves on the same plant. "tools for fools"

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Oh crap they found my pot plant...

Walks up to reporters, I'd just like to say that is deffinantly not marijuana, It has more then 5 fingers cannabis only has 5 fingers...

Walks away hoping they inhale the smoke I just blew up their ass...

Ha this article is sooo funny! There is a clearly a weed plant growing in union square and the funniest thing someone said is, "“It’s not marijuana,” said one. “Marijuana is a five-leaf plant. This frond has seven leaves. It’s also way too big(HAAA LOL!). So you may think it’s marijuana, but it’s not.” After careful deliberation, we're gonna go with the High Times guy on this."
Heres the link w/ a pic:
http://gothamist.com/2010/06/14/breaking_impending_ganja_invasion_i.php?gallery0Pic=2#gallery

I bet that guy was struggling to keep a straight face! "Dear Ganja Gods: please let these naive reporters be too lazy to research this, or the plant will get ripped. Amen"

Latest posts

Latest posts