What's new

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I say that you can wear a mask if you want to but I'm not wearing a mask because I don't want to because it isn't, and it never was or will be, my responsibility to make you "feel safe". You read that and extrapolate, somehow, into ice cream truck massacres, intentionally spitting into the mouths of babies, and wiring shut the mouths of people who breathe in your general vicinity. And now you think you're my mommy.

You suck!

Not sure if you are more arrogant or ignorant!

I hope none of your loved ones have to die alone in a hospital.

Mr. J

You suck!

Not sure if you are more arrogant or ignorant!

I hope none of your loved ones have to die alone in a hospital.
Well, that's just, like, your opinion, maaannnn.

Probably equal amounts of both.

Thank you and I also wish you and your loved ones well, but don't expect me to care too much. I have my own shit to worry about.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Well that's just like, your opinion, maaannn.

Probably equal amounts of both.

Thank you and I also wish you and your loved ones well.

Prove it. Put on a mask when in public. Or accept the fact it shows how much compassion for others you actually have. Words are weak when you lack action.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
When I see a MONOLITHIC MORON wearing a muzzle , I avoid them like the plague :biglaugh:

They're all over the place . I see them walking alone down the street wearing a muzzle & alone in their car wearing a muzzle .

They try to say something & I have to say I can't hear or understand a word you're saying with that STUPID muzzle on your face :biglaugh:

Do you sleep with your muzzle like your blankie ?

If the PROPAGANDA MINISTRY said CORONA KILLS IN DAY LIGHT , they'd only come out at night :tongue:

Never imagined there are so many people afraid of dying that they are willing to give up living their life over a FICTITIOUS claim from the VACCINE INDUSTRY & their BILLIONAIRE INVESTORS .

106218507_10220615819338979_2474127876794730814_n.jpg

day 6 of photo period and the Malawi are kicking ass.

98201163_10220225075930638_16404533097791488_n.jpg

rolandomota

Veteran
If someone gives another person the covid19 on purpose it's a crime like if someone spits in your face after you talk nonsense about masks being bullshit then it just so happens they had cv19 and spit in your face on purpose and you later died and they admitted to wanting to get you sick then only if you confess yea murder
I know for damn sure people are getting others sick on purpose because humans are sociapathic and psychopaths don't believe me? Read through this thread and it just started..
I'm telling you he's losing because he refuses to wear a mask jes denier it's too late and he's only digging himself all the way to china lol
And remember As my grandma always said "don't put yourself in the way of danger and expect nothing to happen to you"

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I say that you can wear a mask if you want to but I'm not wearing a mask because I don't want to because it isn't, and it never was or will be, my responsibility to make you "feel safe". You read that and extrapolate, somehow, into ice cream truck massacres, intentionally spitting into the mouths of babies, and wiring shut the mouths of people who breathe in your general vicinity. And now you think you're my mommy.

Lol. Believe it or not, I don't care how you make feel. But I do care if you're passing around a plague in a PANDEMIC.

Don't get me wrong. I love America. I strongly believe in your rights and freedoms. That's why the world wants to be like you or in the USA. I have a place on the water in upstate NY and spent a lot of time there in the summer (Not this year with the border closed). Fantastic place and people. The US is that shining city on a hill, but you have to admit, it has tarnished lately. But one thing you can count on, is the US polishing up when it needs to. But it has to start with the people. That means you.

So stop picking your arse, stop the candy and chips, stop the Big Macs, stop the soft drinks, stop the bullshit and call your president out on his shit. You need a leader, not a tv star.

Mr. J

Lol. Believe it or not, I don't care how you make feel. But I do care if you're passing around a plague in a PANDEMIC.

Don't get me wrong. I love America. I strongly believe in your rights and freedoms. That's why the world wants to be like you or in the USA. I have a place on the water in upstate NY and spent a lot of time there in the summer (Not this year with the border closed). Fantastic place and people. The US is that shining city on a hill, but you have to admit, it has tarnished lately. But one thing you can count on, is the US polishing up when it needs to. But it has to start with the people. That means you.

So stop picking your arse, stop the candy and chips, stop the Big Macs, stop the soft drinks, stop the bullshit and call your president out on his shit. You need a leader, not a tv star.
I'm Canadian. We live about an hour away from each other actually. Maybe 45 minutes depending on traffic.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I can’t believe people like MrJ, you have no compassion for your fellow man, What if it was your family that got sick and died because someone was to selfish to wear a mask around you. People are finally getting the picture about the benefits of wearing a mask, cities are starting to give tickets for non compliance. When we do get to re open I’ll bet places start requiring them to enter the stores. NO shirt, NO shoes, NO mask, NO SERVICE, I see this in our future so people that are to stupid to figure it out for themselves. I hate the damn things but I will do the right thing for humanity...
Life has changed. We used to only see people with masks on tv in Asia. Now we'll see it here too. Sports, concerts, theaters, buffets, malls... all are at risk of disappearing for years.

Mr. J

I can’t believe people like MrJ, you have no compassion for your fellow man, What if it was your family that got sick and died because someone was to selfish to wear a mask around you. People are finally getting the picture about the benefits of wearing a mask, cities are starting to give tickets for non compliance. When we do get to re open I’ll bet places start requiring them to enter the stores. NO shirt, NO shoes, NO mask, NO SERVICE, I see this in our future so people that are to stupid to figure it out for themselves. I hate the damn things but I will do the right thing for humanity...
If you don't get it by now then I'm not going to try to explain it any more than I already have. You're the the selfish one if you think I'm going to wear a mask to make you comfortable. You can wear the mask and social distance yourself from me. I don't want you in my space anyway so it works out fine. On top of it all I don't even have the corona.

Status
Not open for further replies.