What's new

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannavore

Veteran
Killer argument
Well since me and my people’s don’t matter to these democratic tyrants
I guess we will take our votes elsewhere..

Besides some fallujah shit that’s really all we can do anyway.
it's tiring responding to the same shit over and over again.

the left are the only ones bringing viable solutions. $2,000 retroactive payments to every american, cancel rent and mortgages for the duration of the pandemic, etc.

democrats (not the left) are slacking but pelosi still put a stimulus bill on mcconnels desk and he straight up said no because it didn't have corporate liability protections in it so if you die on the job from covid they can't get in trouble.

Cannavore

Veteran
U.S. DEATHS, PEARL HARBOR, 7 DEC 1941: 2,403

U.S. DEATHS, COVID, 1 DEC 2020: 2,473

U.S. DEATHS, COVID, 2 DEC 2020: 2,733

U.S. DEATHS, COVID, 3 DEC 2020: 2,706

U.S. DEATHS, COVID, 4 DEC 2020: 2,563

U.S. DEATHS, COVID, 5 DEC 2020: 2,445

Cannavore

Veteran
NEWS: White House asks Senate GOP leadership to include second round of stimulus payments -- but at $600, not $1,200 -- in emergency relief package Comes amid push by Sens. Hawley (R), Sanders (I) for checks 2.0.

Watered down to $600 lol. Trump has recently said he supports $2,000 payments to Americans. Where the fuck is he?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NEWS: White House asks Senate GOP leadership to include second round of stimulus payments -- but at $600, not $1,200 -- in emergency relief package Comes amid push by Sens. Hawley (R), Sanders (I) for checks 2.0.

Watered down to $600 lol. Trump has recently said he supports $2,000 payments to Americans. Where the fuck is he?

sulking...

Cannavore

Veteran
EowlUI7W8AAw6t5

h.h.

Veteran

Planning infrastructure week.
He lied to you. Thought it would get him votes.

mowood3479

Veteran
The government officials who supported and implemented these lockdowns and mask mandates should be brought to justice.

Let Gavin Newsom do a year in the shu 23 hour lockdown at pelican bay
(He wouldn’t last a week)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I see they’re fine with $731 billion for defence purposes, yet they can’t break $1 billion for the people.
Thought you guys had a sitting president who fought for the common person?

we did, but that was early '60s. and Jimmy Carter, almost forgot him. you been caught in a time warp, friend? :comfort:

Gry

Veteran
Have a hard time believing it has now been over 10 months, and we still do not even have decent PPE for our medical personal, let alone the public.

Do recall hearing something about capitalism being able to rise up to meet the needs of the society's which embrace it.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Have a hard time believing it has now been over 10 months, and we still do not even have decent PPE for our medical personal, let alone the public.

Do recall hearing something about capitalism being able to rise up to meet the needs of the society's which embrace it.

it can, it can...for those that place the winning bid. there WILL be enough for everyone...eventually. hope no one is in a rush...:shucks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts