What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

h.h.

Veteran
Way to shoot the messenger and completely ignore the message. :moon:

Proof that you haven't done any research and that you are ignorant, there are hundreds of peer reviewed papers on mask wearing and they all show they do more harm than good, they deplete the calcium from your bones if you are over 35, they reduce your oxygen intake from 21% down to 17% the safe level according to occupational health and safety regulations is 19%, fibres from the mask make it deep into the lungs where they cause respiratory disease and cancer and the list goes on.:tiphat:
And you research lead you to bullshit.

h.h.

Veteran
Yep they dont do shit, masks. Having a healthy immune system now that will protect you from disease. A healthy terrain does not allow pathogens.. unhealthy people do not get to decide the fate for everyone just because a stiff breeze could blow them over, thats a form of fascism.

Hope yall enjoy your resulting recombinant RNA vaccine as well, that should be fun.. A <95% safety vaccine for a virus that you are 97.5% likely to survive with no long term effects. And we have no idea what any long term effects of the vaccines are. Oh and the people making them and administering them have been given legal impunity. Yay that sounds safe to me, how could you lose?

Science has been infiltrated by egotistical priests. bad luck if you have to listen to idiots on tv explaining how your body works, odds are its bs.

So instead listen to idiots on an Internet forum.

h.h.

Veteran
It's funny. Way before COVID was even in the news in the west, everybody warned that those flimsy masks are useless. At the very least you need something like a 3M 6200. Now the discussion is almost impossible because all the low IQ mass media slaves have gotten in on it. The only thing those masks can possibly do is stop water drops when you talk/cough. That's probably useful when it comes to stopping the spread. Anyone who thinks they are useful in some other capacity needs to get a brain check for common sense or critical thinking IMO.
More nonsense from an internet expert.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
In the uk 60% of infections and the majority of deaths have been shown to be healthcare related anyway so hospitals are and care homes are still largely spreading it. In hospitals its spreading from covid wards to none covid wards because its mostly the very elderly and vulnerable who go to hospital and catch it from other elderly vulnerable immune suppressed people. Because our hospitals are shit.

The death rates in the west dont surprise me at all the diets and medication put most people here on the back foot immunologically speaking. I dont think a mass bandaid will cure a sick society. I dont personally care if people want to wear masks but the paper ones barely do anything. And yes pfizers vaccine is 95% effective but no one knows how long the immunity lasts nor have any long term potential "side" effects been able to be observed.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Belief is important just look at the power of the placebo effect.

Nothing kills like depression, itll run your immune system down in no time.

SuperBadGrower

I believe that’s the idea, as you say it’s to stop the droplets that the virus is stuck to.
Slowing down the spread so intensive care units can keep up and hopefully save lives.

Yeah, people also dont realize how much they spit when they utter fricatives and plosives. Especially english which ironically is rife with aspirated consonants. It's not just coughing; spit leaves us constantly. Maybe it's not the best time in the world to go around micro-spitting on everyone.

Excellent low IQ quadposting, h.h. :tiphat:

h.h.

Veteran
Yeah, people also dont realize how much they spit when they utter fricatives and plosives. Especially english which ironically is rife with aspirated consonants. It's not just coughing; spit leaves us constantly. Maybe it's not the best time in the world to go around micro-spitting on everyone.

Excellent low IQ quadposting, h.h. :tiphat:

Is that like micro pissing as opposed to a steady stream? Or more like micro shitting? Wear your chonies. Don’t shit in public.

SuperBadGrower

No my friend,

More nonsense from an internet expert.

I'm just backing up my claims to a retard like you who has 7000+ posts of undiluted garbage on the internet. :)

edit: Lol, I guess you put a stick up my ass, what a stupid rude thing to say. And a waste of my energy

h.h.

Veteran
No my friend,

I'm just backing up my claims to a retard like you who has 7000+ posts of undiluted garbage on the internet. :)

edit: Lol, I guess you put a stick up my ass, what a stupid rude thing to say. And a waste of my energy
Sounds personal. Sure it’s a stick?

h.h.

Veteran
Cloth masks aren’t useless, though as a whole, they may be less effective depending on type of cloth as well as the number of layers.

As it’s been repeated over and fucking over. While masks offer some level of personal protection, the intent is to stop the user from spreading as least a percentage of their mouth poop.

Some studies suggest that the rate of infection depends on dosage. If you can cut back on dosage, you don’t get as sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.