What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

We have lost Canada's best female activist and a member of the TY family

Sleepy

Veteran
so sad...

sorry to hear this.

thank you for sharing this with us all, marco.

wow.

vta

Veteran
All the best Michelle. You have been an inspiration for many! Thanks you for everything you have done for the movement!

big mike

She really helped me with Crohn's and understanding the benefits cannabis has on it...
be strong girl, i'll miss you......

Wow, I remember seeing her in videos promoting medical marijuana when I first started growing. Sad to see someone so young dying. It kind of feels like I knew her. I will certainly miss having such a vocal activist around.

Islandbud

Very sad news indeed as we will miss her activism greatly. There is already a spot reserve in heaven for you dear.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Thank you for the heads up, Marco. This is sad news indeed. Never met Michelle, but I've enjoyed her videos and her articles in the past.

Hard to believe someone so helpful and so full of energy and LIFE can fall to this horrible thing called cancer. Just doesn't seem fair.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Jef Tek and the Rainey family.

HB.

my wake and bake goes out to Michelle Rainey today. I woke up to read this news, broke my heart. :cry:
you live on with us in our hearts and minds. You inspired so many people who didnt even know you but now they do. you created strength in our cause. You will never be forgotten. This is a sad day in our history to loose one of the best. Going to light one for you in a few moments Michelle. Bless your soul.

Damn it. I will smoke some in her honor as well. My dad just got approved for medical marijuana, it is people like her that have made this possible. I thank you.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Sad news indeed, RIP Michelle, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Latest posts

Latest posts