What's new

We have been Robbed at the 420 route!!!!!!

Thunder

We have been Robbed today when we were doing the 420 route!!!!!!

Today a Dutch guy Hendrik and I have been Robbed when we where doing the 420 route! Two guys on a Scooter took our bags and money.

We just came from Seeds Direct.

Hendrik did try to fight them but It was going very fast after a short fight he handed his bag also. We lost seeds and Hendrik just bought also a inside out spoon. A lot of people where watching.

Thanks Hendrik you did try at least something!

Becarefull guys!
Thunder

420Joe

Were these guys big?If ppl were watchin then why would u guys not just run in to a crowed?Man i hate ppl like that and wish i could have been there to help.Next time poke out there eyes.I would have.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
That's just aweful.....what time of day did this happen?
Where exactly did it occur? If possible, come back by SD and I'll have some replacement seeds for you ;)

dg

Thunder

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thank you Dutchgrown and 420Joe,

We were heading Cental Station at about 12.00 and looking what koffieshop to visit on our way on the map, when the Scooter stopped by at first I look up if the where asking the way but one of them grab my bag and Hendrik understood earlyer than me what was happening and took it back, the guys trow the scooter on the ground and then the attack Hendrik, he get some punches in the face and he gave many in return, but the where stronger.

Hendrik was hurt on his face so he stopped fighting and said allright here is my bag the want our wallets too and we gave it to them.... the went away very fast. The whole thing took two minutes or so.

People were looking at his bloody face and hand, we went to my hotelroom to clean it up and get some money, Hendrik did go home again by train.

"If possible, come back by SD and I'll have some replacement seeds for you"

Thank you Dutchgrown for your generous offer but I already have bought new SD seeds and did return to Belgium. If its alright with You I will contact Hendrik if he return to Amsterdam to get replacements he lives nearby Rotterdam. I will call him anyway to ask how he is doing.

Its a tourist thing to look at a map, like we did, and pic us out I think.

I did have to write it off me, thanks for your kind words!
Lets OG the world!
Thunder.

U

Uncle Hughie

wow

wow

Jasus im so sad to hear that!

AmsterDam isnt usually as bad as this ...ive been many mant times and never had as much as a sideways glance...I hate to hear people being taken advantage of,Especially when they are going to be social ..etc
A bad expierence in deed ....i was robbed at the metro in Paris...Years ago i was 19 the guy had a machine gun lol....

but the french police gripped him and that was that ...

Good luck and iam sorry for you trouble..
Peace!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's a horrible scenario. Hendrik posted some shots of his mangled hand on OG.
My heart goes out to you both :(

Thunder

Addy

Addy

Hi Dutchgrown,

I will PM the addy of Hendrik to you, perhaps you can use it!!

Thanks,
Thunder.

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
this do suck when it happens like that.

i got robed too when in dam. well it was my buddy that got rip-off. we were just walking and some old rasta guy came up to us and start showing us some buds he had for sale. my buddy start showing him what he just buy in coffee shop. so the rasta took his bud to see and then told him if he wanted back he will have to buy it back,hahaha. well i was so surprise that he even try this. im a big guy and can have him down with one slap. so that's what i was about to do when the old man takes out of his jacket a broken bottle neck. i never see any thing like that. i took a step back and think for a sec is it worth it to get this guy fucktup and maybe hurt my self with some dirty glass. shit man i walk away with my buddy and got some more bud. some times you got to let it go. and remember dont show your buds to the old rasta man hahaha

peace

HC

U

Uncle Hughie

wow soma ripped you off eh!..ahhh thats how he has so much Bud!

old Rasta dude lol
Peace!...

viper

Thats just terrible Thunder,

Hope you both recover swiftly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Trojan Horse Attack from ;-

Computer 210.207.129.9 210.207.129.127
Kwon Yong Bum
Kwon 4029679d
PC Game Plaza User
Buwon-dong Kimhae-shi
KYONGNAM
Korea
Admin: YK901-AP
Non Portable
Notify: [email protected] 20030320
Source: Apnic

While I was replying .............

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
In every party there's a party pooper...

In every party there's a party pooper...

Someone's always got to wreck a good thing. I'm sure there's a lot more of this happening than we know. Anytime you get a bunch of tourists together there's going to be people who see the opportunity in it. Know matter where you go you need to watch your back. Sorry to hear about your experience thunder, and hopefully it won't deter you from coming back. Don't let the actions of a few change your perspective of the Dam. I can't wait to get there myself.

GreatLakes THC

G

so sad

so sad

I visit the dam frequently
the only hassle I ever get is the crack head's at the bottom of the red light district
but a quick f*** o** usually work's there

The dam is a cool place but this remind's you to be on your guard at all time's

sorry to hear this
but don't let it put you off the dam it is a wonderful place
but like everywhere else it has it's asshole's

OP

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Man, that's an awfull story, sorry to hear that.
I had never been robbed in A'dam and only matters havebeen with dope heads. I used to go A'dam by bus an darrive there around 6-7 am so at that time there are only them in the streets.

Once I went there with a friend of mine, we were approached by some guy who aimed a needle (aids contaminated he said) at us and asked for money. Was quite frightening for the newbies we were. It was only my 3rd or 4th time in A'dam (was in 1993). He asked for 20 gulden and we simply refuses arguing that we were leaving and that we didn't had that much. So we ended up giving him 5 gulden and went away.

take care,

Irie !

Latest posts

Latest posts