What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

We grow vegetable gardens too! Post your Garden pics here

Old Piney

So what we got in NJ is a few big companies that pays big bucks in license fees that grow and sell all indoor chemical hydo shit we got dispensaries popping up left and right .at the same time every smoke and vape shop sell black market weed on the side , even some convenience stores and at the flea markets. But in general it's better than what it was for the most part the law dosen't care

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess you mean cannabis "dispensaries". Thats crazy they have such high license fees. I have seen similar states. Weird they aren't allowing you to have a legitimate source of the type of medicine the market has demand for or what you personally want. Consumers should have choice and that creates a competitive marketplace.

Big money has more influence than the people. Yeah still better. God's grace. Roll with it, things will settle out as time goes on.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Woah, there is big need for CBD hemp oil! There is still lots of work to be done breeding and developing crop production techniques. Purdue University is working on that. Hope they get it fixed. Thats the overregulation we the knew to expect because of the ligering effects of prohibition.

Three Berries

Woah, there is big need for CBD hemp oil! There is still lots of work to be done breeding and developing crop production techniques. Purdue University is working on that. Hope they get it fixed. Thats the overregulation we the knew to expect because of the ligering effects of prohibition.

The revenooers are afraid of loosing a few dollars by someone growing smokable weed mixed in the hemp field. But it shows the stupidity as field grown cannabis would not be what you want for retail sale. It'd be the sticks and seeds from the 70's.

Rico Swazi

202301026_144458.jpg

Harvested last week, 2 more on another plant will be soon

Three Berries

Does your cat like chewing on the fan leaves ?

If my cat limited his Cannabis activity to just that, I'd let him be around the gardens in the house.

But he also tries to dig and poop, which can be hard on seedlings. No matter how many kitty litter trays there for him to use.
When I find the cat chewing on a leaf and I leave it on the plant , the plant will suffer it seems.

Rico Swazi

Does your cat like chewing on the fan leaves ?

If my cat limited his Cannabis activity to just that, I'd let him be around the gardens in the house.

But he also tries to dig and poop, which can be hard on seedlings. No matter how many kitty litter trays there for him to use.

fukin cats eh? Soon as harvest was over she went on a binge eating all the fan leaves. (chuckle)

20230208_101449.jpg

here's the last of the sun room peppers
20230206_101353.jpg

BioSemiosi

Hello!
Anyone growing Jicama (Pachyrizus Erosusus)
or maybe has anyone tried to grow it successfully?
I got the seeds in Mexicofew years a go and I'm trying to grow them in the extreme south of Europe ;)
For the moment they are indoor together with some cuttings but in a few weeks I will put them outdoors until autumn/winter, he shouldn't fear the cold too much because it is a tuber but I have no idea if he will have enough hours of heat and light, for this reason I would like to use transportable pots and not plant them directly on the ground in the garden so that they can be moved if the climate does not cooperate.

Basically it grows like a bean plant producing inedible pods, but these tubers will form at the roots which are eaten raw and are delicious! They remind me of apple but much crunchier.

IMG_20230308_120712.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230308_120640.jpg
    IMG_20230308_120640.jpg
    668.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20230306_121640.jpg
    IMG_20230306_121640.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20230306_121812.jpg
    IMG_20230306_121812.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20230306_121848.jpg
    IMG_20230306_121848.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 68

Rico Swazi

Have a friend doing the same. Puts 4 seeds of one variety in each
Trading some onion and melon seed for half dozen tomato seedlings
Beefsteak, mortgage lifter a a couple 'surprises'

Dude wants seed from last years pike melon to enter state fair
Double the average size of four pounds(left) tasting like candy

20220905_094307.jpg

no noots no muss no fuss lol
20220902_083556.jpg

St. Phatty

I planted Broccoli in some old one quart pots that were already filled with soil !

One of my 32 gallon grow pots somehow got filled with Basil. Guess I'll just leave it alone.

JK-AKKtions

Jo Jo
Because of the recognition value, there is no overview from the garden. :rolleyes:
But will post pics from the single plants and of the little harvest i have. :p

First a little Pumkin. still a bit shy of the sun. he makes shadows for himself.
Kuerbis.jpg

Kuerbis (2).jpg

And some Breakfeast...:smoker:
Radis.jpg

happy growing together and good weather tho the farmers :ROFLMAO:
:cool: