What's new

We couldn't open a cola bottle, so I got an idea!

Max Headroom

Veteran
i think your body is telling you something.
"stop drinking fucking poison! how about some natural fruit juice? i'm DYIN' here!"

;)

WasntMe

Hmmm, all the sugar and sugar substitutes are kill'n your brain cells. Drink water and eat fish ... Later you'll enjoy being less retarded.

ddrew

Veteran
How many Nancy's does it take to open a bottle of soda?
More then two apparently.

I'd be worried about sucking up little bits of plastic shavings from the drill.

itisme

Veteran
Who held up the camera for the picture of the coke bottle???

Good thing the straws prevented you from having to lift that massive two liter :D

Was the plastic good that you drilled into the bottom?

I mean this is way more pathetic than YUMMYBUD!!!! His shit was hilarious. You better be careful bro you will get the boot!

G

greenmatter

How many Nancy's does it take to open a bottle of soda?
More then two apparently.

I'd be worried about sucking up little bits of plastic shavings from the drill.

how many stoners does it take to re-invent the hole?

buy coke in cans .... less to think about

vta

Veteran
13808_supertroopers_burger.jpg

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
lol nancys, ok alice , this is fuckin funny, use yer tshirt to get grip, as said use hot water, also tap the top with a butter knife, lol cant open a fuckin bottle, why not just saw off the top so ya can drink it normaly, waitr thats too heavy, lol shakeweights are the shit, i can wank like a pro now

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

aren't you all being a bit tough on perhaps some tender members? there's nites where I swear that the cap of my unopened V8~Fusion has actually been fused closed.

life ain't easy when you're fat n' greasy.......

G

greenmatter

aren't you all being a bit tough on perhaps some tender members? there's nites where I swear that the cap of my unopened V8~Fusion has actually been fused closed.

life ain't easy when you're fat n' greasy.......

:laughing: well yeah .... but have you ever posted that it is better to chew a hole in the side of the bottle than it is to find a way to open it??

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
if he had turned the bottle upside down and sawed off the end, he wouldn't have to pour it into a glass.:tiphat:

ddrew

Veteran
Nancy 1 grasps lower portion of bottle in bear hug
Nancy 2 grabs cap with both hands

Nancy 1 rotates clockwise
Nancy 2 rotates counter clockwise

For future reference next time a big ole bottle of soda is pushing you guys around

Last edited:

Linenoise

I approve of all the good natured teasing.

This thread made me chuckle because I was reminded of an incident I had with a 16oz bottle of Coke. For whatever reason the cap did not have any perforations on it, so when I tried to twist the thing open it would not twist. I tried to use pliers on it but still it would not twist. At that point I said fuck it and tossed it in the trash can.

Anyhow, not much of a story but it is possible that the cap was defective. That being said; Let's not let that stop us from good old-fashioned teasing when someone looks silly. :D