What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WCS PIPE DREAMS (Two 8x4z of ?

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Purple nocturnal x Khalisi

Purple nocturnal x Khalisi

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Installing a breeding tent in the middle of two 8x4 tents

Installing a breeding tent in the middle of two 8x4 tents

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

rockymountainJ

Nice bro!! That revegg is getting bushy! Good job on the breed tent!! Getting shit done!
Cheers!!
Seems your feeling better!
Rocky

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Nice bro!! That revegg is getting bushy! Good job on the breed tent!! Getting shit done!
Cheers!!
Seems your feeling better!
Rocky

Thanks big guy :tiphat: yes the pain management doc is getting there with controlling my pain.He has me on 300mg of lyrica and Oxycodone 10mg no Tylenol 4 times a day so it's helping.
Shit I have a lot of catching up to do :plant grow:

@aspen I would have to say the s1 cookie along with white lotus and GG4 so far.The s1 cookie isn't like forum or thin mint.The mix up of genes made her better.She is so damn frosty and packs a better yield.
She has a nice purple fade at the end with dark purple spot on light green buds very very sticky

The GG4 packs a fat ass cola along with white lotus they both have about the same yield and is so loud them to together that I had to buy a extra carbon filter I smelled the shit at the front door.they both pack and heavy hitting blow that will knock your socks off if not careful :tiphat:

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
The breeding tent
I will cross DMT breath with mendo breath first than I will work on Tony's GB with a cookie cross and make S2 cookies ....wcs

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Sour G 3 front left 3front right animal SD 2back left gg4/DF 2back right med cookies

Sour G 3 front left 3front right animal SD 2back left gg4/DF 2back right med cookies

picture.php

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Hicks gear big bush in back left and defoiled girl next to it.Bd rightside

Hicks gear big bush in back left and defoiled girl next to it.Bd rightside

picture.php