What's new

Wax? Single hit keeps you high for a day?

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, I saw an article about that. Then there was the one about the doctor in Germany saying he'd verified two deaths from marijuana. Some other foolishness too. The bad guys are desperate!

I read that article too, and then another one in a different mag called "die Zeit" ( the time). the total opposite of this article!
Turns out, of like 2500 deaths over a certain period of time, 15 could not be explained by the doctors as they were apparently healthy people.
The two guys in the article were the only two out of those 15 ( out of 2500 documented deaths) that had THC traces in theie bodies. So they concluded it must have been the Weed that killed them.
Even the medical personnel said it could be an explanation, but certainly no proof of anything.
Then it came out they also didn't tell that one of the guys apparently already had severe cardiac issues before that and the other one smoked a joint the day BEFORE he died.

not much more to say... ridiculous if it wasn't so bad.

Wendull C.

Veteran
I burned three oz of wax between Turkey day and New years and I'm not any more brain damaged than I was then.

man i cleaned my grinder with booze this time and made mixed drink......haven't been this stoned in long time...surprised me.....yeehaw i guess it was semi decarbed over time, as its been a while and only got cleaned cause it wouldn't twist anymore..lol

You made a mixed drink using the booze you used to clean said grinder ?

Apparently I am brain damaged . He said he "used booze and made mixed drink " It was a question. People do some crazy shit now a days. It was an inquiry.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think Yahoo news is more of a scare tactic. And in reading the article....the wax he had resembled potato chips!! What's up with that?!!

In ways, some (a lot!) of the articles Yahoo.com sends out....reminiscent of National Enquirer.

Take it with a grain of salt.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
You made a mixed drink using the booze you used to clean said grinder ?
ya I was tooo lazy to find the iso and had some high proof stuff and thought why not.....it got me blazed.....lots of resin in my grinder..not a pipe a grinder for breaking up weed...coated in thc stick lovlyness lol

redlaser

Veteran
man i cleaned my grinder with booze this time and made mixed drink......haven't been this stoned in long time...surprised me.....yeehaw i guess it was semi decarbed over time, as its been a while and only got cleaned cause it wouldn't twist anymore..lol

Never really an alcohol fan but I can see using everclear to clean a grinder and possibly drinking a small amount of it. Seems like it would be easier to decarb by heating everclear after cleaning the grinder.