What's new

Wax and hair testing

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Hey guys I figured I'd start a thread on my journey. I have a hair test coming up in 3 days and I smoke a dab every other day. I haven't dabbed in 2 days and I've done the vinager/clean and clear/tide back to back a couple times throughout last week and relaxed/bleached/dyed my hair 2 days ago and about to do it all again here in a day or so and do the vin/clean/tide and redye the day of.

I haven't seen much research on bho and hair testing so I'll be the guine pig and post my results when I get them. Wish me luck!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Hair testing should work even months after use. So I'd say you can't pass that, since they take sample from the root of the hair folicle. But good luck! :wave:

igrowone

Veteran
one member posted here on his hair test
i think he mentioned he had his fair share of grey hairs
regular toker, and he passed his hair test
best of luck on this journey OP

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Hahaha, that would be cool. Hey, I just shaved my head on the way to work, I heard we getting a drug test today?? :muahaha:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the hair test i passed, they trimmed off one & a half inches, NOT the root follicle. the young lady also cut the sample from my armpit, so keep that in mind if you are using one the shampoos on the market. other than having nearly white hair (which allegedly does not hold what they are looking for) i have no clue how i passed, LOL!:woohoo: