What's new

Water Hash Labs

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
the pics i was refering to, i believe belong to bubbleman? if i am mistaken i apologize but i usually have a good eye for these things.......

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
question about the larger mini washers your running. Do you use one large zipper bag inside or two small bags? how much material do you run in these per extraction?

Thanks.

AquaLabTech

The Hashish Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Photos

Photos

the pics i was refering to, i believe belong to bubbleman? if i am mistaken i apologize but i usually have a good eye for these things.......

What pics are you talking about? I have never posted any of bubblemans photos, all though I do have a lot of old ones given to me from him.

Aqua Lab Tech

Attachments

• IMG_0852.jpg
    IMG_0852.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 10

AquaLabTech

The Hashish Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Large Mini Washers

Large Mini Washers

question about the larger mini washers your running. Do you use one large zipper bag inside or two small bags? how much material do you run in these per extraction?

Thanks.

It really depends on the maker, I like to wash 500 grams to 750 grams in the large min washing machine, splitting this amount between, 1 large and 2 small zipper pyramid filter bags, or you can use 3 smalls or 2 large and one small or 2 large it is your choice.

Aqua Lab Tech

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
i was talking about the very first pic, with all the rubbermaid on wheels and bubble bags hanging. i thought i viewed that in "gypsy and bubbleman make hash in jamaica" at the very end of it. again i may be mistaken. it may just bee that you both had almost identical set ups. great work either way. :D

AquaLabTech

The Hashish Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Water Hash Lab

Water Hash Lab

i was talking about the very first pic, with all the rubbermaid on wheels and bubble bags hanging. i thought i viewed that in "gypsy and bubbleman make hash in jamaica" at the very end of it. again i may be mistaken. it may just bee that you both had almost identical set ups. great work either way. :D

I do not think they had Hotel Ice machines and Large Household washing machines in the hills of Jamaica. If I remember right they were using a drill?

Aqua Lab Tech

Attachments

• DSCN0999.jpg
    DSCN0999.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 11

bobdog555555

It really depends on the maker, I like to wash 500 grams to 750 grams in the large min washing machine, splitting this amount between, 1 large and 2 small zipper pyramid filter bags, or you can use 3 smalls or 2 large and one small or 2 large it is your choice.

Aqua Lab Tech

thanks for sharing your experience aqualabtech, I am interested in a cheap large washer, where can these be found/what brand are they? can they realy run 2 large bags with no difficulty? what do you think is the most valuable washer? and do you have experience with the bubblebags filter bag?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow, everybodies' is so complicated. my system is the bags and 2 buckets, maybe I should devise something.

AquaLabTech

The Hashish Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Large - Resin Separator

Large - Resin Separator

thanks for sharing your experience aqualabtech, I am interested in a cheap large washer, where can these be found/what brand are they? can they realy run 2 large bags with no difficulty? what do you think is the most valuable washer? and do you have experience with the bubblebags filter bag?

Here is our new Large Portable Washing Machine that uses 1 Large Pyramid Filter Bag.

http://www.aqualabtechnologies.com/medical-equipment/washing-machines/resinizer-resin-separator.html

Capacity 6.6 lb (3 kg)
. Space saver.- Its compact design
allows it to be stored almost
anywhere in the home
. Lightweight.- Only 25.5 lb (11.6 kg)
. Portable.- Easy to move from one
place to another
. Durable.- Rustproof polypropylene
cabinet for longer life
. Automatic timer.- Wash time up to
15 minutes.
. Easy to use controls
. Reversible action impeller
. Water level indicator
. Wide washtub opening for easy
loading and unloading

Included 1 - Heavy Duty - Large 220 micron Pyramid filter bag.

Aqua Lab Tech

Attachments

• -15.jpg
    -15.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 13
  • -16.jpg
    -16.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 18
  • -17.jpg
    -17.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 12
  • -18.jpg
    -18.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Here is our new Large Portable Washing Machine that uses 1 Large Pyramid Filter Bag.

http://www.aqualabtechnologies.com/medical-equipment/washing-machines/resinizer-resin-separator.html

Capacity 6.6 lb (3 kg)
. Space saver.- Its compact design
allows it to be stored almost
anywhere in the home
. Lightweight.- Only 25.5 lb (11.6 kg)
. Portable.- Easy to move from one
place to another
. Durable.- Rustproof polypropylene
cabinet for longer life
. Automatic timer.- Wash time up to
15 minutes.
. Easy to use controls
. Reversible action impeller
. Water level indicator
. Wide washtub opening for easy
loading and unloading

Included 1 - Heavy Duty - Large 200 micron Pyramid filter bag.

Aqua Lab Tech

WOW, that puppy is nice! I was looking at the smaller version, how many gallons or liters of water does that hold? Warranty?? That would make my life much more easier, and prevent excess bending, which aggravates the hell out of my scoliosis. I LOVE the pyramid work bag, great idea! :wave:

Any medical discounts??? :D

AquaLabTech

The Hashish Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Resinizer - Resin Separator

Resinizer - Resin Separator

WOW, that puppy is nice! I was looking at the smaller version, how many gallons or liters of water does that hold? Warranty?? That would make my life much more easier, and prevent excess bending, which aggravates the hell out of my scoliosis. I LOVE the pyramid work bag, great idea! :wave:

Any medical discounts??? :D

The Resinizer has a maximum capacity of 14 gallons but runs best when used with 12 gallons of water. This machine does not have a pump and needs to be gravity drained.

The Resinizer comes with a Factory 1 year warranty from Koblenz the manufacturer.

The Mini Resinizer holds up to 4 gallons but runs best when you use 3 to 3.5 gallons of water.

Aqua Lab Tech

AquaLabTech

The Hashish Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
HD Pyramid filter bags

HD Pyramid filter bags

We have our new Heavy Duty 220 micron Zipcro Pyramid filter bags made in the U.S.A. with YKK Zippers.

Should not have a problem with the zippers.

Aqua Lab Tech

Wfw1

Aqua. My skillet came in the other day and I notice the Ti plate is dead flat, not concave like the images used to show (I noticed they've been updated since my last visit) and I've noticed that if I get the plate too hot the oils runs right off and drips on the table. Is there anything I can do about this?

I was thinking about heating it up and punching it to create a concave shape. Needless to say I was a little disappointed at first but it works good other then that little quirk.

AquaLabTech

The Hashish Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Aqua. My skillet came in the other day and I notice the Ti plate is dead flat, not concave like the images used to show (I noticed they've been updated since my last visit) and I've noticed that if I get the plate too hot the oils runs right off and drips on the table. Is there anything I can do about this?

I was thinking about heating it up and punching it to create a concave shape. Needless to say I was a little disappointed at first but it works good other then that little quirk.

Yes LABWORXS has been changing there Skillets improving them as they go. The new Ti Pad is better but more flat indeed. I think they are still working on this part.

Aqua Lab Tech

Last edited:

AquaLabTech

The Hashish Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Skillet

Skillet

This is from LABWORXS:

We addressed this issue last week by making dimples again in all Skillets from now on. We completely stand behind our product; if anyone is unsatisfied with the performance, we will gladly replace with the new concave style. People need to know that this issue can still arise if they don't season the Ti or hold the vapor pad level.

LABWORX THE NEXT LEVEL

For returns please email [email protected]

Aqua Lab Tech

Wfw1

Thanks Aqua! With some practice it doesn't seem to be too big an issue, would I be un wrapping the pad and just sending that back or the whole bell? Probably not worth it unless it starts to cause more trouble but I'm curious, a concave one might be more effective at not letting any vapor get wasted.

Thanks again for your time and help.

Juice_Box

haha

I used to have that koblenz washing machine
worked great with your bags!! thanks

now I'm downsized to 5 gal's again.
no need for a machine like that anymore/