What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Water Above 14ppm: Full pH Swing Discussion Thread

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Meh, no worries OG NoMan and appreciate the thought. Should anyone show active interest I'll help out, and without a water report there's no interest. I've had quite enough of conversations around flipping pennies into a muddy pool with no logic or reason involved. ;)

Meh, no worries OG NoMan and appreciate the thought. Should anyone show active interest I'll help out, and without a water report there's no interest. I've had quite enough of conversations around flipping pennies into a muddy pool with no logic or reason involved. ;)

No kidding. I definitely follow reason...especially concerning the nutes I'm using in hardwater and such. I've done my best to make sure I use the correct products, etc....but like I already said...the only way I can get a pH drift with my system is by creating it in my top offs. Good luck to anyone else in their system.

Forget the GH hardwater nutes and switch to their Dry Maxi-Grow and Maxi-Bloom. Works great in Tap. Don't waste money buying water. Check out the KISS thread here for Maxi-Bloom

Talked to GH about the nutes and Maxigrow/bloom are only for RO type water. Purified. The only product they make that is specially designed for hardwater is the Hardwater Floramicro. Too bad...the maxi grow looks affordable.

I also asked him if I could mix the Hardwater micro with Maxi grow and he said it wasn't recommended.:abduct:

Latest posts

Latest posts