What's new

Watching Water Boil..

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Wow, is it just me, or is day 65 like watching water boil?

Bad part is, I have some gals that will take much longer.

I decided to go to 40% amber this run, as I think I jumped the gun last time.

Fuk, if I had BluMats, I could check every 3dys instead of 3 times a day; I think that's half the problem.

PS- Strain selection sucks balls. (11 strains, what a nightmare!!)

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Why 40% amber? That's more likely overripe than it is ready...

Hovering parent, LOL. Yeah Capt'n you could say that again. With these airpots and wand watering, I have to be in there all the damn time. Thank God I bought a green CFL to be in there with lights off, best addy to my room yet.

Yeah, you may have a point there JD. Hmm, to many CBD's at 40% probably. I'm gonna let some go amber though I'm thinkin, how's 10% sound?

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
I hear you bro, seems like that last week is always the slowest and hardest to get thru. Not that 7-8 weeks goes by fast, but that last week of waiting is just a BITCH lol

MrFista

Veteran
Once you already have a stash it goes by quick enough. Waiting for that first run to fill the jars, it's like a child waiting for christmas - lengthy.

mad librettist

Veteran
yeah, and when the jars are full weed just flies out the window. then the jars get empty for some reason...

10% amber is my trigger point.

OP - start playing with the blumats more! You can create little cycles of wetter and drier weather without stressing anyone.

D

Duplicate

OP - start playing with the blumats more! You can create little cycles of wetter and drier weather without stressing anyone.

He doesn't have any, that's the problem. ;)

I'm on day 56 of my first run and it is a trying experience.

mad librettist

Veteran
oh yeah, just re-read it.

Dude, you will still go in there 3 times a day with blumats. Who are we fucking kidding here? I go in twice a day minimum. Sometimes I go in just to go in. A lot of times.

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
oh yeah, just re-read it.

Dude, you will still go in there 3 times a day with blumats. Who are we fucking kidding here? I go in twice a day minimum. Sometimes I go in just to go in. A lot of times.

Yeah, but I'd like to have the option. Sometimes a break would be nice.

mad librettist

Veteran
I highly recommend the blumat system then. It's made my visits to the garden much more relaxing, and I spend more time observing and less time pumping the sprayer. The patio kit is perfect for a 4x4 grow.

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
I highly recommend the blumat system then. It's made my visits to the garden much more relaxing, and I spend more time observing and less time pumping the sprayer. The patio kit is perfect for a 4x4 grow.

Yea, the patio kit and some extra line is my first purchase after paying the light bill. Will make life so much easier especially with these air pots.

mad librettist

Veteran
how big are the pots?

Since I got the kit, I ordered extra line, the little splitters for the drip hose so I get 2 drips per cone, and extra cones. Also the t-splitters for the feeder hose are important.

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
how big are the pots?

Since I got the kit, I ordered extra line, the little splitters for the drip hose so I get 2 drips per cone, and extra cones. Also the t-splitters for the feeder hose are important.

3gal.
Ah sweet, you can have 2 drippers on one cone. Nice to know. Uniformity is nice.

S

Space Ghost

I feel ya... I've got 1 plant that just wont finish.... I'm on day 65 as well... lol the mother just keeps growing....

picture.php

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
once you have enough herb stockpiled you wont be as excited. . and you'll not give a fuk.

LOL, I have weed coming out my weed. It's making room in my veg area, and paying my light bill I'm worried about.
Smoke is never a problem around here.

mad librettist

Veteran
3gal.
Ah sweet, you can have 2 drippers on one cone. Nice to know. Uniformity is nice.

I would put the cone towards the middle of each pot, and a drip on each side near the wall of the container. That way the area that gets saturated also happens to be in contact with air. I assume I am using more water, but the plants are very happy.

D

Duplicate

once you have enough herb stockpiled you wont be as excited. . and you'll not give a fuk.

It's funny because I know this is true and I'm divided on it. On one hand I hate counting down the days an on the other I don't want to become jaded.

Latest posts

Latest posts