What's new

Watching the watchers: Game cameras anyone??

B

bongoie

I was talking to a grower who has and uses a remote camera , or game camera . he said he needs two merory cards in order to swap them over so his pic isnt in it . or you could switch it off when visiting blackcountry .
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=2356071#post2356071

Doubt it would deter a ripper tho , even if they knew they were on camera .
That IR info is good , thanks folks , i want night vision .

phate

Veteran
here is a few gamecam pics.... i got my gamecams at cabellas for 150 each. they kick ass. i will get more fore next year.

deer
attachment.php

attachment.php

quail
attachment.php

coon
attachment.php

:nanana:

Attachments

• SUNP0013.jpg
    SUNP0013.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 7
  • SUNP0043.jpg
    SUNP0043.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 9
  • SUNP0052.jpg
    SUNP0052.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 8
  • SUNP0162.jpg
    SUNP0162.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 7
B

buddymate

I have one in the UK,leave it out all winter just in case,worthwhile having even if only for peace of mind and to monitor your ground.

With game cameras at least, you can see what animal busted through your fence and destroyed about a third of your biggest female flowering plants....
see attached pics, and:

FUCK MY LIFE

Attachments

• IM000011.jpg
    IM000011.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 10
S

ShoeboxSherman

Fucking outstanding! Thanks for posting that. What model did you buy?

here is a few gamecam pics.... i got my gamecams at cabellas for 150 each. they kick ass. i will get more fore next year.

deer
attachment.php

attachment.php

quail
attachment.php

coon
attachment.php

:nanana:

phate

Veteran
this is the stealth cam that costs 150 at cabellas.... it has a flash instead of night vision, but i like it.

freddybob

wonder how good a motion detecting gadget, then have a recorded demon voice laughing...MUhahahaahha... Like a halloween motion thingie..... I bet they would run and shit themselves, and never rip weed again ...lol

3rd I

You should be able to get a infared stealthcam at any hunting/sporting store for $150...think about how you are going to view them though...they don't work with mac...the card reader does work with a PC but bringing a computer out into the bush is a pita...stealthcam sells a poratable small LCD card reader for $160 or so...definitely get one if ya have multiple cams...quick and easy viewing

Latest posts

Latest posts