What's new

watch me grow day and night! 18k

Adrift

Veteran
haha jbonez!!! ya its a fun forrest to get lost in forsure! the smells! o the smells!!! haha

:joint:

Adrift

Veteran
thanks funkbomb! nice to have you drop in! take it easy!

got some pics everyone. just flower shots of everything going on.. these are my favs from some new shots... enjoy

picture.php

picture.php

^ banner

picture.php

^rugburn og, lemon pheno

picture.php

^rugburn og, garbage pheno

picture.php

^grandaddywhite

well time to blaze and eat some dinner! later eveyone

amannamedtruth

Veteran
Nice work. I'm def. noticing two distinct rugburn phenotypes as well. Really liking both, found one that is a bit in between as well.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That lemon pheno rugburn & the grandaddy white look awesome Adrift !!!!:woohoo:

Dang that rugburn looks dank!

Are you running a drip system or is this all hand fed and recirculated?

Damn that banner looks like it really packs on the weight! Whats the taste/smell like on that cut? Ghost OG x Strawberry Diesel sound like some interesting parents.

Adrift

Veteran
Dang that rugburn looks dank!

Are you running a drip system or is this all hand fed and recirculated?

Damn that banner looks like it really packs on the weight! Whats the taste/smell like on that cut? Ghost OG x Strawberry Diesel sound like some interesting parents.

hey there thanks for stopping in, im just hanwatering , then recycling the water at this point, def wanna get automated here soon...

banner is my fav pot in the world, taste is just mouth watering funk that is almost impossible to beat, unless you got some out of this world gdp or something,,but its a beautiful cross forsure!

thanks everyone! happy new year :)

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
wow man you are killing it! Beautiful setup(s) that bruce banner looks great! never seen any of it make its way out to socal.
Those rugburn phenos you have look bad ass, cant wait to see the nug shots of everything finished

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Hey bro thanks for the reply. I Planning on switching to coco. I read a thread saying that no Run OFF gives the best result. Have U ever try?

Adrift

Veteran
thanks everyone :joint: !!!

lambs-bread, i personally think that giving your plant no run off in coco is a recipe for diaster.. if you dont get run off you wont bring in new air and food often enough and could cause lockouts and other unwanted problemz. thats just my 2 cents tho! good luck, coco is great you should enjoy it very much!

D

DHF

thanks everyone :joint: !!!

lambs-bread, i personally think that giving your plant no run off in coco is a recipe for diaster.. if you dont get run off you wont bring in new air and food often enough and could cause lockouts and other unwanted problemz. thats just my 2 cents tho! good luck, coco is great you should enjoy it very much!
Recipe for disaster possibly in the past.....but.....

Multiple timed feeds daily during lights on to replenish O2 in the rootzone with Dripclean @ 1 ml per gal goes a loooong way in keeping residual salt buildup causin lockouts and imbalances from knockin on your door these days , and yes with timed feeds there`ll always be "some" runoff but it can be greatly reduced with dripclean...bet on it......anyways....

Runoff worked for me before dripclean.......but........many ways ta skin a mule........regardless......

Lookin proper Drift.......Respect........

Peace....DHF.....:ying:......

Last edited:

Adrift

Veteran
Recipe for disaster possibly in the past.....but.....

Multiple timed feeds daily during lights on to replenish O2 in the rootzone with Dripclean @ 1 ml per gal goes a loooong way in keeping residual salt buildup causin lockouts and imbalances from knockin on your door these days , and yes with timed feeds there`ll always be "some" runoff but it can be greatly reduced with dripclean...bet on it......anyways....

Runoff worked for me before dripclean.......but........many ways ta skin a mule........regardless......

Lookin proper Drift.......Respect........

Peace....DHF.....:ying:......

right on dhf! i dont dought you, i just like my run off in coco, helps me sleep better at night :) thanks for the insight tho! respect :tiphat:

Adrift

Veteran
this thread needs some new pics!

picture.php

^grandaddywhite

picture.php

picture.php

^banner

picture.php

^rugburn og - garbage pheno

picture.php

^rugburn og - lemon pheno

that is all for a few days! stay safe everyone

D

DHF

Look at all da Purdy flowers......:peacock:......

Top shelf shit my buddy.......Definitely 1 of the tightest most uniform canopies I`ve seen in a while runnin different strains and varieties.......Whatever you`re doin , keep it up Drift......

Grandaddy White`s a mean lookin bitch.........Hell..they all are........:biggrin:.....

Over here on my bucket waitin for this to get better.....if it can....anyways.....

Peace....DHF......:ying:.....

Jbonez

Veteran
Oh my god bro... Im not worthy of such beauty!!! GREAT looking gals man, so much respect it hurts!!!

Drooling... Ultimate homer simpson moment. arrgghh..

Latest posts

Latest posts