What's new

wat r ur "High Kills"

C

Chamba

People who cant type entire words in posts kill my buzz................. :shrug:

I understand we're stoners for the most part and mistakes will be made ... but to intentionally write like a moron makes absolutely no sense to me ...

lol....I bet you don't like hip-hop, say "yo dog" to all your white teen friends and wear your pants so low down on your ass that you are constantly doing "Hiawatha" (Disney cartoon from the 1930's ..it's very funny, it's one of the classic pre-war cartoons..check it out on youtube) impersonations..etc etc ..It's probably just a generation gap thing and I bet anyone who thinks abbreviated wording is stupid or annoying is more likely to be over 40 years old....while most posters here that are in their 20's text with abbreviations all the time, this carrys over to posts here on ICmag as well.

I also find it annoying at times..I wonder why the reader of forums like this aren't given a choice to push a button to set the forum so they can read the original version or each post with spelling, complete wording and grammer corrected to their specified language or country.

(edit : I now see that this version of icmag has a spell check on the quick reply box which is great...some or perhaps all posters should have this version set on automatic...or can readers do that with push of a button?

Tony Danza

FARTS! J/K

Those don't kill it, they're the topper!

Getting high sitting here in my chair is nice and mellow, getting high at somebodies house I've never been to before-is like tripping.

Drama definitely pushes the delete button on my high.

And the biggest drag on a buzz: The "What do you want to do now/where are we going next?" guy. Take your jacket off asshole, I came here to do this, because I wanted to do THIS while being HERE.

H

h^2 O

doorbell. that's like #1 on the list. and if it's past 5pm it's REAL bad. Always turns out to be UPS or food though. Knock on the door. Phone ringing. Siren outside. Sound of police car outside - we all know how the Crown Victoria sounds when they slow down and come do a stop, or when they're idling - it's the fuel pump or the fan or something..but it's distinct. Checking email. Taking public transportation. Waiting for public transportation and having a car of gorgeous women pass you. Going to the store for snacks in the middle of the night and getting pulled over in your pj's. Alarm clocks. Realizing you've been zoning out and you're 15-mins into an infomercial.

I

itsjustaride

My high kill is when i'm smoking with someone who fakes it. yea someone who is scared to smoke pot. you know that guy, he half inhales poped at least a 2mg xanix before hand and then takes 1/2 of one hit and starts blabbering away on how good his weed is. then sells it all to buy pills and coke.

W

Weedman Herb

People who cant type entire words in posts kill my buzz................. :shrug:

I understand we're stoners for the most part and mistakes will be made ... but to intentionally write like a moron makes absolutely no sense to me ...

lol....I bet you don't like hip-hop, say "yo dog" to all your white teen friends and wear your pants so low down on your ass that you are constantly doing "Hiawatha" (Disney cartoon from the 1930's ..it's very funny, it's one of the classic pre-war cartoons..check it out on youtube) impersonations..etc etc ..It's probably just a generation gap thing and I bet anyone who thinks abbreviated wording is stupid or annoying is more likely to be over 40 years old....while most posters here that are in their 20's text with abbreviations all the time, this carrys over to posts here on ICmag as well.
If we had bet it would have been a wash. My pants fit when I am eating properly ... I like hip hop ... I have no white teenage friends ... I don't "text" or own a cell phone. I believe words that are meant to be read (particularly at an Open publicforumwebsitemessageboardchatspot) should be written in a manner that ALL People that can read the language should be able to comprehend. I completely sympathize with and wish to help those that are struggling with reading and writing or trying to learn a new language ... and I can grasp wanting to be able to get a message to your friends as fast as possible ... but if you want my attention I shouldn't have to struggle to figure out what you want ...

Latest posts

Latest posts