What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Waste Not Want Not! Bubblehash Rocks but...

G

guest3854

Harry I got the bags awhile ago and feel foolish for not gettin em sooner , ya know how much trip went to waste ? these things pay for them selves half way through the first use !

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Hey there bubble man....That marbley hash pic,....Is it the same on in Weed world 55??? Great article BTW m8

Dr. D

Veteran
just noticed this thread, i have the same warning on the bucket i use for my bubblebags :biglaugh: Nice lookin bubble hash BOG :canabis:

igrowMy0wn

This is a very small example of what the bags can do for you! :biglaugh: Mt bags paid for themselves before I even got done running all my trim! My buddy who was helping was like " holy shit, can I get some" AWESOME! Bubbleman, your a good guy bro and you have put out a great prouduct! Thanks! BOG, do you press all your bubble by hand? I do... :friends:

P.S. This is 73 micron, my personal favorite.