What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Washington

Washington state has some great fresh and ocean water fishing along with great elk deer bear mountain goat hog and turkey hunting to.

you should i used to be from redding,CA and had alot of hunting but mostly only fresh water fishing i run charters up here so let me know if u wanna go on the fishing or hunting trip of a lifetime

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
SHIT I just typed for twenty minutes and somehow erased it all. Short version now. I lived in Spokane and worked in the mountians, getting small trees for wholesale. I enjoyed fishing in wash. Potholes lake and one other place. I never hunted there. I wasn't getting rid of my ND. residencie. The hunting and fishing here is the best overall of any place I have ever been. The deer are huge fish are plentifull and you don't have to pay to get on land. Wich should be illegal in my opinion anyway. Im shooting bow today at an outdoor range. 28 animal targets placed randomly in a tree filled valley. Last Sunday I seen about 20 deer less than 50 yards from us while we were shooting.