What's new

Washington to legalize?!?!?!?!?

Karmic420

Merlin - I believe, to quote Johnny Carson's sidekick Ed McMahon 'You are correct, sir!"

Unless we get a voter-based initiative to pass, but what are the chances of that. Seems like Colorado having MMJ in their State Constitution is the best 'tip of the spear' we've got currently... :|

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Merlin - I believe, to quote Johnny Carson's sidekick Ed McMahon 'You are correct, sir!"

Unless we get a voter-based initiative to pass, but what are the chances of that. Seems like Colorado having MMJ in their State Constitution is the best 'tip of the spear' we've got currently... :|

In my area of the PNW, there are many military bases and cloistered communities that turn out very conservative considering most are democrats.
Afraid to look the giants in the eye, let alone show empathy towards suffering peoples.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
this being a persuasive move.

http://www.columbian.com/news/2011/oct/13/huge-local-drug-raid-hits-dozens-locations/

leo is not going quietly into the night. the massive efforts to affect Mr. and Mrs. John Doe's
perception that marijuana is controlled by violent armed gangs does nothing but perpetuate their jobs at our expense...the amount of money and properties confiscated, the bail money they recieve, this is a payday for LEO.

ok, i get carried away...make up your own mind!