What's new

Washington Sate med rules??

StayHigh149

Curious as to what th elegal limits are in Wash state. I read NORML's website but it appears to be out of date, as the max weight was supposed to be determined by a state board before Jul 1, 2008.

Anyone know of any updates?

Thanks!

FarmerJoe

They're still deciding. In July they decided that a 100 square foot canopy and 35 ounces of dried bud was acceptable, based on patient input and scientific studies, but our governor Gregoire and her buddies the state patrol decided it was too much and sent it back for more deliberation. Now WSDH is drafting the limit that defines a 60-day supply of marijuana as 24 plants (six mature and 18 immature) and 24 ounces, a lot less than what some people need, and most people want.

Washington in a nut-shell :fsu:

StayHigh149

Thank You FJ!
We're seriously considering a move & I'm trying to factor in everything before we decide which state it will be....or stay put

jdubz206

if you're looking to relocate specifically for meds, go to cali. specifically humboldt. they do have the 100 sq ft limit and that's what WA was supposed to get as well. i have a very strong feeling WA laws will look exactly like OR when this is all finished. too bad our governor is a fucking kunt or we could have had the 100 sq ft limit too...

Latest posts

Latest posts