What's new

WASHINGTON MMJ...HIT ME

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok...im having trouble with my internet today...its slow as hell for some reason...i am in a pissy mood...my nerves are killing me and i havent crapped in two days...
--so im having trouble getting all the info i would like as fast as i like it...figured i would just do this the easy way..the noob way...
--as i understand so far...one may grow 15 plants...one may have 24 ounces of product...i do not know if one may sell...or buy? are there dispensaries? is it like cali in that the cops dont seem to care much to find small grows...etc etc...i could list questions all day...you all know the questions...i am very interested in any and all opinions...thank you for any help....hit me...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
how fukn cool and perfect that would be...not in the cards right now...just got done with a vaca...

merlin123

ICMag Donor
WA med user here. Yes you can have 15 plants total. 1-1/2 pounds of dried ready to go product. You can sell to the dispensaries. You can have it in the car and on your person.
Selling on the street could get you in trouble.

4 Dragons

Hi subrob,

You can have 15 plants for yourself and 24 oz's. Collectives can now grow 45 plants. Dispensaries are illegal in WA but Seattle looks the other way. You can DONATE not sell to anyone with an authorization. Sale of cannabis is illegal in WA. Last I looked there were also a couple of farmers markets, one in Tacoma and the other in Seattle.
Hope that helps and all is well.
Take care,
4D

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
much thanks folks...between this and a couple pms i got, i think im getting a sense of what its like up there...its nice to know that it is an option for me...

OLDproLg

Veteran
Sounds nice!

im likin the pot fests,communities getting together.
But im a long way from WA.

You can also be a designated provider for one other patient in addition to your recommendation. That gives you 30 plants to work with and up to 48 ounces of product. Like mentioned above, if you are in a collective the numbers are ten patients max, 45 plants max and 72 ounces max.

Good luck, brother. We'd love to have ya up here in the land of WA.

btw, here is the new and updated law that is effective as of 7-22-2011. Everything you need to know is spelled out in great detail and is an interesting read if you have the time and patience.

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Surely miss Wash...

Doing all I can to return sooner than later. I am MMJ from there and would love to help fellow Veterans (I do have 30% disability) with good Cannabis to cope with PTSD and other ailments.

You guys up there keep up with the good work!

Ojo

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
Wow. That is insane. 15 plants and 1.5 pounds PER patient? Even from my argument sake that seems like alot. I mean just legalize it already...

Is there anybody who can give a total step by step walkthrough on how to get the proper documentation/doctors visits. I've heard a bunch of conflicting things, and I'm curious about how many times you have to see a doctor and weather you need to have had a prescription that didn't work, is it different/easier for different ailments etc... The canna doctors around here can't/won't tell you what to do or what kind of medical records you need to have.

M

mugenbao

Is there anybody who can give a total step by step walkthrough on how to get the proper documentation/doctors visits. I've heard a bunch of conflicting things, and I'm curious about how many times you have to see a doctor and weather you need to have had a prescription that didn't work, is it different/easier for different ailments etc... The canna doctors around here can't/won't tell you what to do or what kind of medical records you need to have.
One effective thing you can do is go to thclist dot com, find the "Doctors and Lawyers" section, and look through the list of doctors. The listings will range from general practitioner doctors who are mmj friendly to places that deal exclusively with mmj recommendations.

Some research may be in order to determine specifically who you want to go through once you're ready to actually get it done, but pretty much any of them can give you an overview of the process over the phone. Find one that looks reputable and give them a call, they'll step you through it as clearly as possible. That is their business model, after all.

Best of luck to you!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
im pretty familiar with the seattle area.......the medical game up there is totally different from california. my friend up there says 15 plants per script and up to 2 scripts per grow? or is it 4 scripts...either way kind of like cali no one follows the limits...

most people smoke cheap untrimmed buds that look like they were grown with miracle grow.....they like good weed but dont like paying for it....the dispensary i talked to said they dont pay more than 24 a LB for anything, which pretty much means im gonna pick early and barely trim...

if you have some really nice stuff like frosty purple, blueberry, sour you MIGHT get 36 at best but probably a long shot....i brought up some really nice oaksterdam GDP, purple frosty and was able to get 32 a LB to my friends on the underground circuit, and i got 27 for outdoor california blueberry with purple color that was some of the best outdoor i saw...they had no idea it was outdoor. they think that california outdoor = all brown tea smelling bud....so you could make some nice money on good outdoors that resemble indoors....also they dont like dense nuggets because they resemble the canadian beasters.....they love big fluffy nugs for the most part, so the super dense outdoor rockcandy buds are a hard sell up there...

but seriously most growers up there are asian gang cash croppers with med cards that pick at 6-7 weeks and barely trim or flush.....so with a good california green thumb and some nice strains like LVPK you could definately make some money up there....just pick at 7-8 weeks and trim it up halfway decent and it will move quick in the mid 2s....prices are real low so everyone just pumps them out as fast as they can..

one thing i dont like about that area is that they have a shitton of cops....every few minutes you are driving through a new jurisdiction, all the police forces look well funded with brand new tahoes, chargers, clean and shiny.....theres a ton of cops in california too but i almost feel smothered in washington because they are so many.....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts