What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Washington indoor prices

kayacuts

What are the current prices for indoor in Washington??

Are prices really suppose to go as low as $1300 a pound for top shelf????

Feedback please

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you really want to know go on craigslist and see what people are selling it for. I would say more like 1,100 for a hp...

BigSteve

Would have a hard time finding top shelf for that kind of price. But there is currently a huge variance here. You can find almost any price if you know the right guys.

therevverend

Veteran
Guy I know, bad grower, spent 6 months working with this disabled guy helping him pull in his crop. Never want the guy to see my plants, he'll grab em, squeeze em, shake em just to sniff his fingers. One of those kinda guys. Dries his stuff in a big pile on table always grabing it, rolling it around his hands pinching at it. Claimed his strain was Romulan, smelled like dirty socks to me. I would never smoke it. Anyway he thought he was in for his payday. Used to get $270 per ounce. Now he thought he'd get $150. Still couldn't sell it. Got stuck selling $30 quarters. Ha. Guys like him are either gonna have to get their act together or move to another state.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
yes....as the market floods in WA... state the focus will be on YIELD for a year or 2....
until the need for mass consumption is meat and stabilized....

then the focus will shift back to TRUE...high-end, top-shelf, and the need for that availability....with a ever growing market of connoisseurs....

G Noam

Yep, it's all about who you know. I let my top shelf go for $150/zip to select patients, while others donate considerably more for a taste of what's most often better than the disp typically have.

G Noam

Just the effects of the better quality supply glut from last summer's bumper crop will likely create an at least temp demand spike due to this summer not matching last's length. Along with the growing wave of marijuana's popularity and never before reached level of social acceptance, if not reluctant tolerance.