What's new

Washington cannabis cultural café

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donn

I think I have been clear from the start of this thread, it just isn't about whether I-502 is right or wrong. That was my hope anyway, that people who want to talk about the problem with current Washington State system and whatever else is in the works, will start their own threads to do that. But I can see that it was hopeless, given the personalities involved, and with the forum moderator among the people trashing the thread I guess it couldn't be more clear.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
U where not very clear.... U'r not very up to speed w/ EVERY side of the conversation...
U have not provided much real input or discussion.... just the endeavor of promoting this think tank.... { which could have been binned as SPAM}...as I've already explained.... most of that way of thinking is flawed and IS what got the rec program into the situation it's in...

U may feel all warm and fuzzy over being able to buy weed and smoke it with out fear of legal repercussions....BUT the heart of the matter is way beyond that....

my apologize for side railing your thread.... it seems we are both on different pages...

and as far as me trashing your thread.... NOT, I've simple provided a point of view U don't see.... thats not trashing... that reality of Internet forums.... specially one topic U have little experience with....

U'r ways of corporate / intellectual way of think " out of the box"....will have little long term effect on the destiny of this plant...

so brain storm all U want... in the mean time most of the rest of us will return to our 1st love....GROWING

like the old says goes..... "Do shit, don't talk shit".... IE discussion gets U little compared to action and effort.......

on that note..... good day

yortbogey

Veteran
oh.... I get it know.... this is your way of self promotions.... Washington vipers....
we call that SPAM.... IE: advertising / self promotion with out paying for ad space....IE: cheapskates......

do be aware this is the house that stoners built.... never heard of a viper....
and that point of view U got.... being down on stoners , will get U little love or support in a place like this..................

enjoy your peak into our world.....

Donn

I have not promoted and am not promoting anything, that was something you wouldn't know about if you weren't looking for it. I've made three attempts to put some content in here:
  1. The introduction: purpose of thread, including I ask to take the politics somewhere else
  2. Non-medical applications for high CBD strains
  3. Some techno cannabis thing, not only am I not associated with which, but I thought I was rather critical of it.

In retrospect, it's clearly ridiculous to bring any such discussion here, and what happened is probably inevitable, but you sure have participated along with several other people in trashing the thread.

yortbogey

Veteran
U sound butt hurt because U did'nt get the "kind" of input U agree with or wanted....
U come to the biggest Cannabis GROW site in the world... and ask for input in a topic we are all very fluid and familiar with....BUTY when things dont go the way U think they should....
U get all pissy.... if the members knew truly U'r point of view about stoners....U would no longer be welcome.....

we are both pissing in the wind... it only blows back in your own face... and vice versa...

your just in the wrong place for what U want............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts