What's new

Warning to all Duct Tape Engineers

It has come to my attention, via rigorous experimentation, that the following formula is true:

Weed + Duct Tape + Nagging wife = Monstrous fuck up!

Just a few months ago, I again had an opportunity to put the formula to the test. Here's what happened:

3 gram's Satori
+
2 rolls of duct tape
+
Mrs complaining for 5 months straight that the big ominous 7ft tent of doom sounds like an Apache helicopter and will get us arrested

= Monstrous fuck up!

picture.php

I would also like to take this opportunity to nominate the above picture for 'most ridiculous looking DIY hack of the month'. If such a thing doesn't exist, it should do. I'm not alone when it comes to creating duck tape abortions!

And remember kids, all the duct tape in the world can't make up for shitty ideas and a lack of basic construction skills.

Feel free to post your 'greatest' duct tape moments for us fellow engineers to enjoy.

I & I

Heavy Discipline:whip:

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
would have used a lot less duct tape around the mouth of the Nagging wife and still would have cut down a lot of the noise :D .HH. =]-~

U

ureapwhatusow

put a fuse on the end of it at least and make it look like something homeland security needs to investigate you for

is there a person in that cell??

great thread :)

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats not that much duct tape, I use way more on my panda poly to make secure points to staple without the risk of negative pressure tearing the poly. I would blow your mind if you seen how much duct tape i used to seal up my old room, got to love white duct tape.

Thats not that much duct tape, I use way more on my panda poly to make secure points to staple without the risk of negative pressure tearing the poly. I would blow your mind if you seen how much duct tape i used to seal up my old room, got to love white duct tape.

carry on talking like that Mr PuReKnOwLeDgE and i'll get tight pants!

:noway:
:laughing:

Bulldog11

Veteran
The myth busters made a boat out of duct tape alone. They sailed it in the San Fransisco bay, can you beat that?

C

cellardweller

dude..you should be proud that you accomplished a D.I.Y. and ashamed at the same time for not even using a full roll!! j/k ya man..:laughing:

..btw..caught the Mythbusters duct tape boat..damn thing really worked well for what it was and pretty cool to "boat"..

C

cellardweller

omg..lookit that pussy! :yoinks:

edit: from the article.." Obviously, it was owned, it can be handled very easily."

understatement of the week..:bashhead:

...oh wait, just found photographic evidence of duct tape working just fine on some ducting. The consumer energy center don't know shit :nanana:

picture.php