What's new

Warning - High Odor Strains

J

jaded1

Happy brother bx1 are the smelliest plants i've grown and the smell when chopped got even stronger.Could smell it from 200 metres away!

Skunkenstein

The Smelliest plant I ever grew was Purple kushX bLACK Domina From the now defunct WillyJack seed Co.{2005}Must have been a stinky match made in Heaven..I've done both seperately and Odor was not an issue.But over all, I would say..'White Widow'.I've known Soo many people that have grown it, and myself.It has this Sweet/Putrid/sickly/sweet odor that is just unmistakeable.My nose could tell you if it's Real white widow or Not. Now the Least Stinky....Northern Lights#5,Cindy99 and Most of her Crosses,Purple Chitral Kush. I would venture to say Cindy 99 could be grown w/o a Carbon scrubber.It has an Odor, but nothing like your typical Weed smell..It's more of a Clean Pinesol/Detergant smell..?? This has just been some of my Observations..hope this Helps!

Nirrity

any sweet fruity strains with really strong odor?
i mean we all know pungent smells are very conspicuous.. or better say how pungent strains make us smell with a bud in a pocket.. something dead.. rancid old man.. car mechanic after alcohol binge..

but what about truly pleasant sweet fruity varieties?

B

BAKED_BEANZ

sorry guys here it comes again , bodhi mountain temple . i know every time something regarding stinky strains comes up this is my answer .

The critical Kush in my garden has a strong dank og smell from veg through flower that can be difficult. My SSH x Blueberry has an intense and overwhelming onion smell in flower so filters are definitely required.

Other stinky strains I've ran in no particular order

Celia
Sour Diesel
Kandy Kush(a short pheno with amazing smoke)
Super Silver Haze
Hash Plant
Misty

T

Theoldweldflash

Black Rose x Chernobyl, Chocolate Deisel, and LA confidential x Pure Kush

Black Rose x Chernobyl, Chocolate Deisel, and LA confidential x Pure Kush

Well its high time I opened back up after kicking cancers ass hard! And I've been dabbling with a real nice 30k indoor soil grow, eight total rooms, six at various stages of flower. Two rooms with seven 20gallon pots. One room solid seven five and a half footers across and a couple 20+ toppers...each this is a finished shot or two of the BRxPK

Attachments

• 6215271027840005490.jpg
    6215271027840005490.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 18
T

Theoldweldflash

Room flipped two weeks ago

Attachments

• 2015123195081645.jpg
    2015123195081645.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 17
T

Theoldweldflash

Chcoclate Deisel stankiest dank I've ever had the pleasure to grow, glad the neighbors are at least a 1/3rd of a mile away, cuz the scrubbers aren't cuttin it. And I'm running eight scrubbers twelve inch fans, just don't do it for this strain. Also the old school Reeferman's Love Potion #9 root beer pheno, most def. A stinker, as well as the new Goji Og, unreal stank, and def. A good sativa dominant strain does the head real nice! Peace and shine on....

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Speaking of stank.
And carbon Scrubbers....

Does anyone remember what temperature it takes to ''reactivate' the carbon?????

Brain Farts here.
Or was it that cookie?

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Currently running AK47, Sour Diesel, and Warlock under T5s.

All together Way too much stank. Not sure which one is putting out the most, but together a bit much..... if there is such a thing!

the gnome

Veteran
any sweet fruity strains with really strong odor?

but what about truly pleasant sweet fruity varieties?

gage greens--->Aloha Grape Stomper

it's the sweetest strain Ive grown,
almost sickly sweet,
it had a heavy grape candy, syrupy hashy aroma .
lol...I nearly gagged a few times going in @lites on.
4 AGS plants in a room of 30 completely dominated
over everything else.

Latest posts

Latest posts