What's new

WARNING - CA PROP 215 Patients - DO NOT MAKE BHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

guest123

You are NOT protected. In my reasearch of the laws and how to be completely compliant, I missed the 2008 ruling from the CA supreme court that explicitly says BHO is VERY illegal.

Even though the clubs sell oil and water hash in display cases that go on for days, it is a FELONY to posess and/or make hash (water) or BHO. ANY way of concentrating cannabis is illegal and you are NOT protected from prosecution by prop 215 or SB 420.

I can't say much more about my situation. I can say this -

I was making it for the clubs. My oil was called "the best in the bay" by numerous, reputable clubs. If you know organicann or peace in medicine, the "honey comb" and "golden nuggets" were mine. You may have seen it in SF as well at a few different clubs.

That said, I was making it on the 12th of last month. The pilot light hit the vapor and next thing I know there was a flame 1/2" tall racing from wall to wall across my floor.

The flame hit the pan I was spraying into and the patio (1 pane out of two sliding glass doors) blew out and the frame of the sliding door knocked off the frame of the house from the concusion.

I immediately threw myself into harms way in order to prevent anyone else from injury, or the complex. By the time I had put most of it out, my neighbors had broken down my gate and helped save my life. The cops beat the shit out of them with hand cuffs because they denied being a part of the making of the oil, then arressted them for felony assult on a police officer. Nice eh, they save my life and catch a felony!

Anyways, I'm charged with Felony Manuf. Narcotics and am looking at 3-5-7 years in prison. The lawyer I have is skilled, and expensive. They did leave all my plants, but of course fucked up my nice ass room. Tore panda plastic down, fucked up exhaust/intake, ect...

Just grow if you have your rec, oil is great, but not worth your freedom. Please say some prayers for me, and if you can help out in any way ( a bud to smoke, whatever) PM me, I'm in the North Bay area around Santa Rosa.

Thanks and be careful. Blink/ April Fool:abduct:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
this is actually old news and common knowledge. what were you doing making bho indoors anyways? "best in the bay"? never tried the delta then?

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
You are NOT protected. In my reasearch of the laws and how to be completely compliant, I missed the 2008 ruling from the CA supreme court that explicitly says BHO is VERY illegal.

Even though the clubs sell oil and water hash in display cases that go on for days, it is a FELONY to posess and/or make hash (water) or BHO. ANY way of concentrating cannabis is illegal and you are NOT protected from prosecution by prop 215 or SB 420.

I can't say much more about my situation. I can say this -

I was making it for the clubs. My oil was called "the best in the bay" by numerous, reputable clubs. If you know organicann or peace in medicine, the "honey comb" and "golden nuggets" were mine. You may have seen it in SF as well at a few different clubs.

That said, I was making it on the 12th of last month. The pilot light hit the vapor and next thing I know there was a flame 1/2" tall racing from wall to wall across my floor.

The flame hit the pan I was spraying into and the patio (1 pane out of two sliding glass doors) blew out and the frame of the sliding door knocked off the frame of the house from the concusion.

I immediately threw myself into harms way in order to prevent anyone else from injury, or the complex. By the time I had put most of it out, my neighbors had broken down my gate and helped save my life. The cops beat the shit out of them with hand cuffs because they denied being a part of the making of the oil, then arressted them for felony assult on a police officer. Nice eh, they save my life and catch a felony!

Anyways, I'm charged with Felony Manuf. Narcotics and am looking at 3-5-7 years in prison. The lawyer I have is skilled, and expensive. They did leave all my plants, but of course fucked up my nice ass room. Tore panda plastic down, fucked up exhaust/intake, ect...

Just grow if you have your rec, oil is great, but not worth your freedom. Please say some prayers for me, and if you can help out in any way ( a bud to smoke, whatever) PM me, I'm in the North Bay area around Santa Rosa.

Thanks and be careful. Blink/ April Fool:abduct:

If you were making the best BHO in northern california and selling it to clubs how did you manage to make a rookie mistake and blow up part of your house. I'd be shocked if you got 3 years for that. Though you didn't say how much you had on you.

SemperAltus

first its only chemical extracted solvents, water is fine since it isnt extracted chemically...

as long as you learn from your mistakes...

even outdoors shit can happen, haha never put a bunch of pans evaping next to a double broiler, damn pilot clicked... learned from that one rq.

del...

oh man, so sorry to hear...i am sending the best vibes i can muster. it's especially disheartening to hear this went down in california against a legalized patient!

our thoughts are with you and please keep us informed.

G

guest123

this is actually old news and common knowledge. what were you doing making bho indoors anyways? "best in the bay"? never tried the delta then?

Just quoting some of my customers... Old and common knowledge, maybe for you. Sorry for trying to help other people, who, like me did NOT have the knowledge. Fucking prick.

G

guest123

oh man, so sorry to hear...i am sending the best vibes i can muster. it's especially disheartening to hear this went down in california against a legalized patient!

our thoughts are with you and please keep us informed.

Thanks Del... Only kind words in the thread. I thought the boards were for trying to help others with knowledge. I was just relaying my experience. Thanks again Del...

T

TheMintMan

Damn bro. Sorry about your situation...that's pretty harsh. Unrelated note...but your story reminded me of this...a guy behind where I used to live liked to play with all sorts of illegal fireworks/borderline explosives. He had a pretty big stash apparently...one day he was out in his backyard or patio area and he lit a cigarette around the wrong fumes...blew his house to smitherines. Like hiroshima style. Turns out he also had a meth lab in his garage...so that helped the boom-factor. Anyways, crazy shit, explosions are no good because it seems to give cops free reign to "explore" any surrounding property. Luckily when it happened I had just moved all my plants to my new location. They swarmed my backyard like a bunch of cockroaches...just to see if I had anything to do with it. Haha, neighbors caught dude trying to flee the scene and made a citizens arrest...they'd been complaining about his explosions for years. He was blown from the back yard to the front yard, grabbed a leash and his dog, and started walking away from this semi-nuclear explosion like nothing happened...lol...ahhh hahah, good times good times...

But I digress, I hope things go well for you b.

Take care,
Mint.

krunchbubble

Veteran
blind - good luck with everything, seriously. not trying to be a prick, but you should of know what the consequence would of be for manufacturing concentrates. bet there charging you with operating a clandestine lab?
several years ago, there was another dude who made similar bho as me who sold it to the berkeley clubs. he was making it inside his house and blew up his basement, melted all the skin off his arms and face, really fucked up. that dude ended up getting several years....

Arlen

Dudes lol!! don't blow yourselves up !! Shit if you have to make it indoors, you have all the intakes/ exhaust for your grow rooms right? How hard is it to set up a fume hood also? a fan and a stack will work wonders for those flammable fumes guys lol .

greeenroom

Why all the hate. Peeps talkin trash all over the place. We are here to enjoy our fav plant. We are all stoners and do stupid shit. Why point it out all over the place. I am sure the dude didnt come here for the hate, for sure. Like this guy above, say your piece, leave the hate in your soul, or blast it to the great unknown, but don't smear it here.

Brah, I feel for you. I am in MT. We are a bit preemy right now, but going strong. I gotta be smart smart smart, hard when stoned all day. HA. LOL to that.

Last edited:

79towncar

Cuz if doing that is illegal... Why are you admitting to commiting a felony on here... I know people post pictures of there grows and things but just outright saying. This particular oil all came from me is alittle unwise....

krunchbubble

Veteran
wow derek90291! first post and all the sh!t talking, got some built up anger? wish the cops would of shot him? thats really uncalled for, wow. go take a long bonghit with your lighter, maybe it will start to rearrange your frontal lobe.......

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes it's unfortunate that you blew up your home and got your friends in trouble. Making BHO as you know is extremely dangerous if you have been making this for awhile you should have known the potential hazards associated with it's manufacture. I have made it a few times and it was always outside. Bubble hash is not Illegal. On a positive note most likely you will get probation if it's your first offence. I wish you the best of luck and keep your head up it's not the end and you will be back. Don't let the haters get to ya. There's more of us then there are of them.

Derek BHO is not Poison you just don't know how to make it. Your an idiot

79towncar

All the butane is evaporated out... Why do you think of all the solvents used Butane is the easiest and most commonly used?? It burns off at a very low temperature.. So as soon as its expelled from it's case it already starts boiling.. Then its heated alittle further and all the remaining Butane (if there is any) is removed.... Yea Butane in itself is probabily harmful but using very high grade Butane as a solvent is not dangerous... It's not poison.. Don't slam somebody on here, especially when you have no idea what your talking about..